Bob Cain

Default Louder _ISN'T_ Better (With Lossy)

Lord Hasenpfeffer wrote:

Your phrase "I suggest again" will undoubtedly be interpreted by others
in this group as "I suggested before and you have apparently ignored my
suggestion". However, this is your first post to this thread in this
newsgroup and I have not been checking in with the other thread in the
other newsgroup very much lately so this is the first I've heard of it
from you.

I suggested it to you very early in the thread that you
originally began in alt.audio.minidisc nearly a week ago.
Maybe it wasn't that long ago but it's begun to feel like
it. :-)

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein