David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Default Louder _ISN'T_ Better (With Lossy)

"Lord Hasenpfeffer" wrote in message ...
Bob Cain wrote:

You can ask the developers yourself. They are pretty good
with questions. I'm not sure whether they pay too much
attention to statements. :-)

This would seem to be a very fine place to go for further information.
I can take my list of conclusions posted earlier here to over there and
see what they have to say about it.

Myke, with all due respect... so far (to me) it would appear that your
communication problem is that you had rather push your conclusions
onto others, rather than to seek their validity through questioning.

Please heed Bob's last statement as repeated above.

Good luck to you.

--
David Morgan (MAMS)
http://www.m-a-m-s.com