Lionel

Default Magazine Statitistics

S888Wheel a écrit :
I feel frustration that the RAO's genius, the prodigious, the superb,
the incredible Scott Wheeler deprive us from the definitive explanation. ;-)

Deal with it.

For me it's not really a problem, I'm already convinced... ;-)
....But more and more serious personnes think that you are just an
internet geek who is only interested in the "Arnold Krueger" troll.

If we watch to your statistics, "S888Wheel", it looks like that an
unknown evenement occurred in august 2003 has drastically modified your
Usenet posting habits. LOL.
You are a troll, Scott Wheeler, welcome to the club. :-)