Arny Krueger

Default A question to Mr. Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:51:23 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

Well I am a little worried about Weil, given what he's said in the
past about his family history...

Nice gratuitous use of my family tragedies, Mr. Krueger.

What family tragedy? Did I say family tragedy?

No, I didn't.

You weren't kidding about being worried about suicide?

Where did I say suicide?

I didn't.

Mind reading again, Weil?

Since that's
about the only thing I've mentioned about my "family history" and the
only thing that relates to what Lionel said, I think that the
assumption is reasonable.

Portions of your family history are self-evident Weil, from the google
record of your ongoing reprehensible behavior on RAO. Or aren't you a member
of your family? I can see why they might have disowned you!

Or, are you claiming to be reading my mind again Weil?

No I was talking about the family tragedy of spawning a borderline sociopath
such as yourself.

Don't be coy, Mr. Krueger. It doesn't suit you.

You walked into this one, didn't you Weil?

This is the sort of behavior that you condone?

Weil, why don't you explain what you mean by that, being sure to
include a brief review of your own personal behavior in this area,
whatever you think it means?

Why should I?

It would show good faith Weil, which you predictably avoided doing. That and
your various other obvious failings are well-known, and predictable. It's
easy to trick you into demonstrating them just like I just did today.

Again.

You use personal tragedies to poke fun at me and I have
to defend *myself*? I don't think so.

What are you talking about, Weil? I'm only talking about the personal
tragedy of your miserable existence, as you just demonstrated!

Again.

Didn't you just diss Jennifer for this sort of thing (even if you
were wrong).

Weil, why don't you quote what I recently said to or about Jennefer
in this regard so we can discuss it?

No. It's in the record from just a day or two ago.

OK, so Weil you don't want to recount the delusional ramblings that I
deconstructed a few days ago.

I can understand that!

You really *are* disgusting, and thanks for showing Lionel and the
world more evidence of your nastiness.

I'm just a victim of your borderline sociopathic and delusional behavior,
Weil.

But Weil thanks for playing dart board for me...

Again.

LOL!

Friendly advice for you, Weil:

STOP WHILE YOU ARE ONLY THIS FAR BEHIND!