Lionel Chapuis

Default A question to Mr. Arny Krueger

Audio ? what for ?

Arny I believe you anyway...
.... But my old friend told me 5 minutes ago :
"this son of ....." never heard anything else than the organ on his
baptism day.

Arny your too modest ! You don't understand your real situation. After
long years posting on R.A.O you are now a world class opinion leader !
Arny believe me you have changed the destiny of billion thousand
dollars. Now, due to your friendly advises entiere nations live in felicity.
You have swept away the liars from our Eden, pushing them to the nervous
breakdown by your pugnaciouness, they now surely have commited suicide
or desappeared in suphur vapors !

This is a fact Arny, you have won so many times from adversity that now
you are a public person. What a success ! I drink virtual champagne with
you :

\~~~°~/ \°~~°~/
\° / \ ° /
\°/ \ /
| |
| |
___|___ ___|___

But as you know Arny a nickel has 2 faces...
You have no more private life now. Like your former president Clinton
you will have to give evidences of everything you say... Or you risk to
be soiled by the flaw.
Can you provide us for example a photo of you with all your congregation
with their signatures attested by a lawyer stating that every Sunday you
help them to get nearest to god by your divine manipulation of church
audio sources ?
The well known christian-charity, Arny, they will supply you this
document on your simple request
Arny believe me it would be very helpful...

Arny I have a suddain vocation, may I be your biographer, your
impresario, your friend ?

Arny take care and be quick I already hear trumpets of your enemie's
legions.

Friendly,
Lionel