Al Green

Default PAL French vs Canadian, was; "Auto-tune" a spoken voice?

I'ts very good to use words like Freanch when you don't have a clue what the
hell you're talking about.
And thank Goodness the whole world doesn't have 4 different sets of t/c
formats just to make sure b/w TVs can work....

"Geoff Wood" -nospam wrote in message

"rickymix" wrote in message
om...
I think you're right, Rob. We do an awful lot of those French PAL to
French Canadian projects. Nobody seems too concerned about the
difference, unlike Castillian vs Latin American Spanish. They have a
fit if we accidentally get those crossed up.

I thought that the French, being Freanch, had to invent their own unique
system - SECAM .....

geoff