its me

Default good bass songs

Madonna pretty good....if you like electric type of music.

scott johnson wrote:

Aerosmith's "Pump" cd has some good cuts: Voodoo medicine man is good.and
Janies got a gun.Phil Collins: something happened on the way to heaven .
Stevie Nix: Stand Back. Ozzy Osbourne: Momma,I'm commin home and; no more
tears. Alan Parsons: Wouldn't wanna be like you......

just a few of my favorites.

"DaMoe" wrote in message

what are some songs with fancy bass in it?

I don't know if you beat any rap music or not, but the best bass beats I
have heard on a CD is The BirdMan, track 2 and 11, and Lil Jon newest CD,
beats like a sonufagun!! But if you are looking for rock and roll or any
other type of music, you need to wait for a different reply.