Len Moskowitz

Default Sticking pair of Mics in stryofoam dummy head.....

Arny Krueger wrote:

that will be FINE - I haven't checked this post in over two weeks and
some of the stuff on here is frightening! I do appreciate the more
objective inputs here, and you know who you are. All I'm aiming to do
is create a more realistic "stereo" image without necessarily pointing
two full sized SM-58s, for example, or AKGs, at the source. Our
heads, for better or worse, are the best stereo microphone casings out
there, and they are certainly not for sale. : )

1/4" omni electrets such as those made by Panasonic and sold by Digi-Key
seem to be common grist for this mill.

Our High End Binaural microphone set uses a matched pair of the DPA
4060s. IMO, the 4060s are arguably the finest sounding miniature mics
in the world and have among the lowest self-noise specs of any miniature
mic.

At a lower price point you might consider our Core Sound Binaural mic
set. It starts with a Panasonic capsule, but we modify them quite a bit
so that they end up not much like a stock capsule.

Tel: 201-801-0812, FAX: 201-801-0912