Daniel

Default Looking for speaker recomendations - Under $1500 / pair

Joseph Oberlander wrote in message ...
Jack Dotson wrote:
When properly set-up and with the right amplification I don't think there is
a better deal in the speaker world than the Maggie's.

I concur. The MMGs for instance, at $550 a pair, are shockingly good
for that amount of money.

People rag on them and say they aren't full range and so on - but
name me ONE $550 speaker that does what it does. For what it is,
it is a superb deal. Incredible, in fact - and a sign of just how
overpriced and shoddy conventional speakers in that price range
really are.

I was reading enjoythemusic.com and found this article about a system
featuring the MMGs.

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazin.../donibbles.htm