Jack Dotson

Default Looking for speaker recomendations - Under $1500 / pair

When properly set-up and with the right amplification I don't think there is
a better deal in the speaker world than the Maggie's.

"Wenslauw" wrote in message
et...
"Jack Dotson" wrote in message
Final word: Maggie's, Maggie's, Maggie's, and in case you didn't hear

that,
Maggie's. :-)

Hehe, one can get rather enthusiastic about them. On one day I auditioned
the Nautilus 804 (with $6000 Musical Fidelity amp and cd player) and the

1.6
Maggies (on T+A amp and CD player, both amp and cd player $3000). Rough
estimations, cos the prices were in Euros and prices in other countries

may
vary. I liked the 804 ever since I saw them. I think they are beautiful,

but
when I heard the Maggies it was a revelation. They sound much better to me
and the price of the Maggies with T+A amp and cd player is a lot lower.

What
I liked, is that the Maggies are less exhausting and have a lot of detail
too.

Wenslauw