Jim H

Default Audiophilia updated

more from the 'George M. Middius school' of rec.audio.opinion-ism:

Jim H said:

*great* site, Friend! Not a single negative review! Shows how healthy
the hi-fi hobby must be to fund so much veiled advertising!

Why do all you audio-hating nerds invest so much of yourselves in
"discussing" audio?

Of course I don't 'hate' audio. I don't hate any of the products reviewed,
not even their high-end cable (although I have never personally heard the
benefits).

But when a publication is automatically positive about every single product
it reviews, it's approval becomes meaningless. Yes, audio is in large part
about opinion. I just don't trust Audiophilia's.

--
Jim H jh
@333