Audio Guy

Default What is so high end about high end?

In article bud3b.277568$YN5.190095@sccrnsc01,
(ludovic mirabel) writes:
(Audio Guy) wrote in message news:51X2b.273375$uu5.62165@sccrnsc04...
In article OmC2b.261889$YN5.180858@sccrnsc01,
(ludovic mirabel) writes:
But I will react to silly challenges to "prove" opinions by an
unproven "test" with results as dependent on the individual doing it
as anything else in life.

Please quote where anyone on the group has ever challenged anyone to
prove their opinion by using any sort of test. I really don't think
you can since it hasn't happened.

S. Sullivan: "Blind test question" Aug 23 disagrees:
"Actually, ludovic, what tends to happen far more often, is that
skeptics ask
subjectivists to prove *their* claims, which is quite proper. "

I suggest just a little more careful reading before asking
time-wasting questions. Plenty more to find where this one comes from
but I can think of better uses for my time than rereading old files
to answer anyone's imaginings.

It seems you equate "ask" with "challenge". I'm sure I don't and I
doubt that was Mr. Sullivan's intention.

Please quote where some was "challenged" to "prove" their "opinions",
or quit bringing up that strawman.