Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
Trevor Wilson Trevor Wilson is offline

Default Typical Kike on Gun Control

On 2013-04-21, Trevor Wilson wrote:
**No. That is what YOU think it means. Either way, at the time the 2nd

Wrong. For example, see:

http://constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm

**Liek I said: What YOU think is irrelevant.

Amendment was written, their was no official US armed forces. There is
now. And, it is the most formidable armed force on the planet. A
citizen's militia is now unnecessary.

Irrelevant.

**Highly relevant.

**Indeed. Which is why the 2nd Amendment is more tha 100 years overdue
for change.

I disagree.

**Why?

**That old chestnut. I'll bite.

History shows us clearly that governmens are not to be trusted.

List the SPECIFIC changes made to firearms laws by your cited people.

Look them up yourself.

**I accept your inability to prove your point.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au