Fool4vb

Default Enclosure question

3)Where can I find the carpet to cover this board that would match the
carpet
on the prefab boxes(greyish black)? Would this be available at a

HomeDepot
type
store? or would I be able to get it from my local car audio shop?

Depends. Home Depot will probably have something that matches the prefab
carpet. If you want to match you trucks carpet (or if Home Depot does

have
the right stuff) you'll need to go to an automotive supply store (i.e.

Napa
Auto Parts, Checker Auto, Bumper-to-Bumper etc.). When I'm trying to

match
my stock carpet I usually go to an automotive upholstery shop because they
have the exact match, and their prices are reasonable.

For carpet to match the boxes as you asked (not the interior carpet), look
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-obFA628...&search=carpet

I'm sure there are other places but this came to mind first.

Joel