Arny Krueger

Default For Those Tired of Debating Foreign Policy - A New Non-Audio Post

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Snip previous proof of Richman's lying and intellectual dishonesty

Just more obfuscation and blather from RAO's most detested poster.

Can't read very well, can you Richman? This isn't a Middius post.

Note that Krueger once again fails to take responsibility for
leveling an provoked attack against me after I posted a joke on RAO
which had no reference to him whatsoever.

Which joke might that be, and what was the thread name?

All that has followed
since from his lying responses has been a pathetic attempt to avoid
dealing with this basic fact.

Which basic fact is that Richman? You didn't identify a specific post so I
just don't know what you are talking about. BTW, do YOU know what you are
talking about?

Richman, are you a class act or what?

A typical response from RAO's most despised and hated purveyor of
personal attacks against numerous RAO posters.

So what are you claiming Richman - that you're not hated or that
you're not a leading purveyor of personal attacks against numerous
RAO posters?

Note Krueger's attempt to change the subject.

There's this problem with the vagueness of your statements, Richman.

His comment above
about class acts in reesponse (sic) to a joke I posted on RAO was just one
of a 7 year history of unprovoked personal attacks made against me -
as well as many other posters - by this obnoxious liar and hatemonger.

Could you be more vague, Richman?

There is no evidene (sic), as usual, to support any of his claims about
hatred directed at me except by him , of course, and one or two
parasitic clones such as McKelvey.

Besides your overwhelming self-hatred Richman, there's the matter of your
lying. Here's a negative post about you from someone who is most definitely
not a clone of anybody, but is just his sweet self:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=3E...FC%40email.com

trotsky wrote in

"Bruce, I can't stand how weak you are intellectually. Somewhere in your
pea brain you must realize that the Usenet phenomonon brings up peculiar
psychological issues, mob mentality and mass hysteria being two of
them. Do you even have a degree? This is an intelligent and, to me,
somewhat obvious topic of conversation for a guy who supposedly has a
PhD in psychology, but for some reason you are stuck in some kind of
endless loop of only dealing with lowest common denominators.
Regardless of how I slice it, I find both your level of intelligence and
your mental health somewhat suspect. Come clean on what you've been
professionally diagnosed with and we'll have a starting point."

Clearly not a love letter. So Richman, that makes you a proven liar once
again.

delete lame attempt by Richman to change the subject