Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
D Peter Maus D Peter Maus is offline

Default Who keeps crooks like Worthless Wiecky out of Kutztown?

Andre Jute wrote:
On Sep 20, 7:56 am, D Peter Maus wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
Worthless Peter Wieck in response to a post by Gray Glasser listing
Worthless Wiecky's stalking, his cyberbullying, and his attempts at
blackmail, sent an abusive reply full of smoke and mirrors.

{stipulated, snipped for good taste}

All right, you agree Wieck is slime and the accusations are proven
against him; you so stipulate. A pity I toocannot draw a curtain over
the distasteful slime of Peter Wieck's crime.

You know, Andre, for someone with the notable acclaim you seem to
rest on, for the worldwide respect you claim to command,

I never rest on my laurels, D Peter, and I make no claims. You can
read whatever I put on my netsite and draw your own conclusion.

your rather
heated pursuit of Mr Wieck in these fora should be beneath you.

Why should putting down a bully who assaults free speech and tries to
blackmail his victim into silence be beneath any intellectual? Surely
an attack on free speech is the first order of business for any
intellectual. The blackmail: Worthless Wiecky, without any provocation
from me, hounds my posts for two years with hundreds of messages and
then offers to desist if I will say what he wants me to say in the
manner he wants me to say it. Do I need to explain how that is a
fascist assault on free speech?

He is an individual with a hobbycraft interest, who posts you USENet
for his activities. You, on the other hand, would appear, by your
website, to play at a much higher level. With considerable worldwide
recognition and support.

Sure, that's what's problem here. Worthless Wiecky is a stalker. The
talentless little man thinks that by denigrating me, by "controlling"
me, his talentless, worthless person will appear to be greater than my
achievements. It's the dreams of stalkers everywhe to live in the
skin of the beloved, and when the beloved finds them boring, to
assassinate him. In short, Wieck's assaults on free speech are driven
by a diseased envy.

By your pursuit of Mr Wieck, you have given him far more recognition
and credibility than he would have otherwise have assumed,

Raise your eyes, D Peter, to the horison and beyond. Search engines
will find Worthless Wiecky for a long time and undercut his dignity,
which is important to him because it all he has. People in the
communities where he was once appreciated (among other reasons for his
large-scale bribery, literally buying loyalty with weekly presents),
will first close around him, and then start wondering about the fire
indicated by the smoke. A couple of smart traders have already written
to me privately to insist they have no connection with Wieck; they
don't want to share the fate of dealers on RAT who identified too
closely with the Magnequest Scum.

but more
importantly, you raise questions about your own stature and intent.

Nah, the sort of people impressed with stature don't matter to me, and
the ones who do matter to me are very bright indeed, far too
intelligent to mistake my intent. The greater danger is that they will
say, Gee, Andre, after whom sovereign governments sent assassins for
his moral stand, is slipping when his only "enemy" is some little
janitor from some little PA town.

(Life can get quite boring when all your enemies are dead or living in
disgrace without their pensions...)

In any event, when an intellectual's dignity becomes more important
than his message, he has already lost the battle, the war, and all
utility to society. I learned that from another janitor, one Ron
Bales, a footsoldier in the Magnequest Mob, and when I later went
around systematically dealing with the immoral fellow-travellers of
the scumbag Mike LaFevre, I let Ron off; he later became a most useful
member of AGA.

After all, to quote the prophet Lujack: Eagles don't hunt flies.

I've heard that (do tell more about Lujack -- a television character?)
but it is false logic. A more appropriate saying in the circumstances
is: All that is required for evil to triumph is for good people to
remain silent. I have always taken the view that in any assault on
free speech, fundamental liberty is challenged. Strong reaction
follows inevitably.

I do hope, D Peter, that I have not wasted my time being reasonable; a
few witty put-downs are so much quicker to write. It would be awful if
I misunderstood you and you were indeed standing up for Worthless
Wiecky's right to be a slimy stalker, character assassin and
blackmailer, a thug on free speech.

But, if I read you right, thanks for trying to be helpful.

Andre Jute
Visit Andre Jute at http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/

ROFLMMFAO!