Kalman Rubinson

Default Ortofon Stylus problems-help!!!!!

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:22:19 GMT, (Johnny C)
wrote:

Thanks everyone, I bypassed my step up and now there is half decent
sound coming out of my system. It still seems a little light on the
highs but this is probably just my ears getting used to the new sound.

I never knew that MM cartidges required a 47K input.

Thanks again for all your help. I'm off to listen to my LPs!

Let me reiterate that you need to use the special jig in order to
adjust vertical angle and that there are special instructions for
lateral balance. Also, with the 30H stylus, tracking force is 1gram.

Kal