Default sound in wav-format

Jonas Eckerman writes:

Irrelevant as my post was playful rather than serious.

Classic spin doctoring.

That's your problem, Jonas. Why not think of others for a change and
try being helpful by answering a question, rather than thinking of
your own entertainment?

Have you actually read everything I've posted to RAP or any other
newsgroups?

Irrelevant to the issue raised by the original questioner,
Eckerman.

If you haven't, you have no idea wether I'm ususally helping others or just
thinking of my own entertainent.

I do have an idea as to how you've handled the current situation,
Eckerman.

You could also note that I said that in a thread like this (and now I refer
to the discussion you, me and others have been having with regards to your
use of the word "loud"), entertainment is more important than the actual
issue being discussed.

And you could also note that I said your entertainment is irrelevant,
Eckerman.

When discussing something with people who actually read and try to
understand other peoples arguments before they counter them, the issue
being discussed is often more important than entertainment.

Then you didn't read and try to understand my "argument" before you
tried to counter it, Eckerman. That's your problem, not mine.