Stephen Worth

Default Yet Another Headphone Question !!

In article , SST
wrote:

This is where you really start scaring me. My facts are simple and straight.
Don't you understand? The output is VERY QUIET!! Forget about all the
nonsense you are spewing, its meaningless. 100Mv is NOT ENOUGH TO POWER A
300Ohm HEADPHONE.

I don't know whether 100Mv is enough to power a 300Ohm headphone. But I
do know that my iPod is powerful enough to power my Sennheiser HD590s.
All the spec numbers in the world don't mean diddly to me when I patch
my Sennheisers into my iPod and listen to music that sounds great. I'm
glad you feel that you get better sound out of cheap headphones. That
will save you a great deal of money.

See ya
Steve

--
VIP RECORDS: Professional Transfers of Classic 78 rpm Recordings