Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Pawlenty/Palin 2012!

On Dec 2, 7:18*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Boon said:

When the masses are starving you need lots of cops and a strong
military. Good job!

Sara Palins a wonderful woman and I think its sucks that you have a
thing against her.

The Daily Show showed a bunch of ****uplican yahoos "explaining" why "the
liberals" are "afraid" of Sarah Pailin'. Apparently, we're "afraid" of her
because she likes huntin' and because she goes to church and because she has
"traditional values". The yahoos completely ignored her intolerance, her
divisiveness, and her empty-headedness. Maybe those are the traits the yahoos
value in Ms. Pailin'.

You also need a strong military when you can see Russia from your
porch.