Lucas Tam

(D-bone) wrote in
om:

Hi, I'm looking for an mp3 player and voice recorder that can record
voice in close to stereo sound quality, preferably 32000Mz or better.
I play the guitar and when I'm on the road I want to keep a record of
what I play. I'm not looking for professional sound quality just the
equivalent of sketch pad for an artist.

I've seen various mp3 players, like iriver and scandisk, that can
record voice but I can't find any information on the quality of sound.
Has anyone tried to record live music with one of these?

How about a minidisc? It'll probably provide you with better sound quality.

--
Lucas Tam )