Taming boomy bass

Old February 22nd 04, 08:17 PM

Default Taming boomy bass

I put ceramic cones under my CD player (Sony 707ES). This improved
detail and atmosphere, but the bass has become boomy. Any suggestions
for recovering the tight bass that I preferred? Thanks
=================
Delete "abc" to reply by email.

Old February 22nd 04, 10:35 PM
Mkuller

wrote:>
>I put ceramic cones under my CD player (Sony 707ES). This improved
>detail and atmosphere, but the bass has become boomy. Any suggestions
>for recovering the tight bass that I preferred? Thanks

If that's the only thing you changed, then you may want to try some different
feet or resonance control products under your CD player. My personal
preference is Black Diamond Racing Shelf and cones.
Regards,
Mike