Sony TCD-D7 Portable DAT Recorder

Old July 25th 03, 07:06 PM
KJ

Default Sony TCD-D7 Portable DAT Recorder

Hi there,

I've just bought a TCD-D7 off e-bay.com. I'd love to know where I could
download the manual?

Cheers KJ

Old July 25th 03, 08:07 PM
Mike O'Sullivan

A bit of googling turned this up:
http://www.treasurechestcorp.com/SONY.sm.AUDIO5.html

Old July 25th 03, 08:59 PM
KJ

Wow, plenty manuals here! Many thanks for your help Mike,
really appreciated

Cheers KJ

Old July 26th 03, 04:07 PM
Mike O'Sullivan

"KJ" > wrote in message
> Wow, plenty manuals here! Many thanks for your help Mike,
> really appreciated
>
> Cheers KJ

Y'r welcome. Actually the Sony site someone else gave you is very useful. I
just downloaded a copy of my Sony DAT manual (DTC-690) as a backup copy. I
bought mine second hand and the manual is a bit tatty.