Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Question for Scott W

You just repeated your complaint that my knowledge of audio is a
disappointment to you. Not that I would begrudge you the right to bitch
about anything you choose, but I suggest your animosity towards moi is
rooted elsewhere than my supposed ignorance about audio. To support my
contention, I request that you answer the following question:

Which of John Atkinson or Howard Ferstler is more knowledgeable about
audio?

Take your time. I'm sure you'll have to reflect on their respective
areas of expertise.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

You just repeated your complaint that my knowledge of audio is a
disappointment to you. Not that I would begrudge you the right to bitch
about anything you choose, but I suggest your animosity towards moi is
rooted elsewhere than my supposed ignorance about audio.

Very true. Its your KDS and efforts to spread the vile
brain rot throughout RAO that I despise. I really couldn't care about your
lack of audio knowledge or even your general failure to participate
in audio topics but I do object to your self declared right to ridicule
and how it's contributed to the departure of so many.
It is IMO a lame excuse and actually a ruse to appear intelligent
while covering your lack of any knowledge of the subjects.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Witlessmongrel reconfirms his status as the RAO Idiot.

You just repeated your complaint that my knowledge of audio is a
disappointment to you. Not that I would begrudge you the right to bitch
about anything you choose, but I suggest your animosity towards moi is
rooted elsewhere than my supposed ignorance about audio.

Which of John Atkinson or Howard Ferstler is more knowledgeable about
audio?

Take your time. I'm sure you'll have to reflect on their respective
areas of expertise.

Very true. Its your KDS

Inability to answer a simple question noted. Pigheaded stubbornness and
assholery noted. Slobbering, incontinent imbecility noted.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

Witlessmongrel reconfirms his status as the RAO Idiot.

You just repeated your complaint that my knowledge of audio is a
disappointment to you. Not that I would begrudge you the right to bitch
about anything you choose, but I suggest your animosity towards moi is
rooted elsewhere than my supposed ignorance about audio.

Which of John Atkinson or Howard Ferstler is more knowledgeable about
audio?

Take your time. I'm sure you'll have to reflect on their respective
areas of expertise.

Very true. Its your KDS

Inability to answer a simple question noted.

It was your silly if - then premise. Where's a damned
logic expert when we need one?
Anyone...you wanted to prove my animosity is rooted
elsewhere than your ignorance about audio.
I agree that it is. What then is the point to answering
your silly question unless you had another motive for
posing it than to prove your premise?

Pigheaded stubbornness and
assholery noted. Slobbering, incontinent imbecility noted.

Lol...you always respond like this when your exposed to a
glimmer of yourself. Sputtering recoil in horror.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default duh-Scottie's latest episode of cowardice

Witlessmongrel has a hard-on for the Krooborg's "debating trade".

Which of John Atkinson or Howard Ferstler is more knowledgeable about
audio?

[snip idiocy]

Inability to answer a simple question noted.

[snip babbling]

What then is the point to answering
your silly question unless you had another motive for
posing it than to prove your premise?

That's feeble, but about par for your course of feebleness.

Pigheaded stubbornness and
assholery noted. Slobbering, incontinent imbecility noted.

Lol

Good thought, but of course you're lying. No laughter has been heard
coming from your house in many, many years.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

Default Let's plant trees!

"Soundhaspriority" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

You just repeated your complaint that my knowledge of audio is a
disappointment to you. Not that I would begrudge you the right to bitch
about anything you choose, but I suggest your animosity towards moi is
rooted elsewhere than my supposed ignorance about audio.

Very true. Its your KDS and efforts to spread the vile
brain rot throughout RAO that I despise. I really couldn't care about your
lack of audio knowledge or even your general failure to participate
in audio topics but I do object to your self declared right to ridicule
and how it's contributed to the departure of so many.

Scott, you've mellowed a little bit, but you have a generally negative cant.

Awwww.

And why do you torture us with OT postings? What is the excuse for your
multi-year rant?

You for one.

I tried to plant a tree a while back. I blogged about the experience of a
newbie recording jazz in the Village. While some people replied that they
enjoyed the posts, there was very little follow-up discussion.

Since few people here are into recording...did you expect otherwise?

I concluded that most people are here to argue.

How long did that take?

One dish on the menu of argumentation is the misbehavior of others.

With the exception of the nihilistic Arny Krueger and the pestiferous Brian
McCarty, the participants in r.a.o. are well-meaning people, perhaps with a
little too much stomach acid. But I think we fall short in fulfillment of our
obligations in the use of a public resource. So I have a thought:

Let's establish a modest goal. Let's try to make 40% of the posts on this
group about audio.

You get George to agree and I'll abide.
But he has to make up for 10 years of OT.
That gives him 4 years of noththing but audio.
I think the group will go generally
dead with the occasional silly newb question popping up or another find
in the endless cantata quest but you'll get what you wish for.

That would mean, for example, that if you do an OT post, or if I bitch about
McCarty, or if George bitches about you, most of the time, we should follow
with an audio-related post.

Note to Jenn....you're only allowed 40% Test posts. Better get those
filters straight quick.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Robert said:

When usenet was new and shiny, we had more respect for it.

Zippy was full of audio knowledge, as were Gregipus and Dr. Fang.

Let's plant trees!

Scottie has fleas!

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

"ScottW" wrote in message

[...]

The quest is not endless, as there is a finite number of Bach cantatas.
And please forgive me for posting about recordings and the sound of them
in an audio group. You're quite right; the subject of politics is FAR
more on topic than is music.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Witless barks at the ghosts of fleas past.

Let's establish a modest goal. Let's try to make 40% of the posts on this
group about audio.

You get George to agree and I'll abide.

I wonder where Shushie is? He'd be SO jealous to learn I'm your new
puppetmaster.

In all seriousness and for the record, I am not responsible for
duh-Scottie's behavior.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"ScottW" wrote in message

[...]

Say pretty please.

You're quite right; the subject of politics is FAR
more on topic than is music.

Another point goes over your head.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

Witless barks at the ghosts of fleas past.

Let's establish a modest goal. Let's try to make 40% of the posts on this
group about audio.

You get George to agree and I'll abide.

I wonder where Shushie is? He'd be SO jealous to learn I'm your new
puppetmaster.

In all seriousness and for the record, I am not responsible for
duh-Scottie's behavior.

Obviously. You're not even responsible for your own
having abdicated that to Kreuger nearly a decade ago.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Soundhaspriority" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

Witless barks at the ghosts of fleas past.

Let's establish a modest goal. Let's try to make 40% of the posts on this
group about audio.

You get George to agree and I'll abide.

I wonder where Shushie is? He'd be SO jealous to learn I'm your new
puppetmaster.

In all seriousness and for the record, I am not responsible for
duh-Scottie's behavior.

George, you jerk chains, not strings

Where's the followup audio post Bob?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Witless is cornered again. He bares his teeth and lunges for my ankles.

You get George to agree and I'll abide.

I wonder where Shushie is? He'd be SO jealous to learn I'm your new
puppetmaster.

Another point goes whooshing over your knobby little head.

In all seriousness and for the record, I am not responsible for
duh-Scottie's behavior.

Obviously. You're not even responsible for your own
having abdicated that to Kreuger nearly a decade ago.

sigh

Three ways to concede a Usenet argument:

1. Liken your antagonist to Nazis.
2. Accuse your antagonist of sexual perversion without evidence.
3. Spew out a lame IKYABWAI.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Yapper cries out for the Krooborg to rescue him.

In all seriousness and for the record, I am not responsible for
duh-Scottie's behavior.

George, you jerk chains, not strings

Where's the followup audio post[sic] Bob?

One-line posts are automatically exempt from the "on-topicness code of
conduct". That gives your one-line whine a pass too, of course.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

Yapper cries out for the Krooborg to rescue him.

In all seriousness and for the record, I am not responsible for
duh-Scottie's behavior.

George, you jerk chains, not strings

Where's the followup audio post[sic] Bob?

One-line posts are automatically exempt from the "on-topicness code of
conduct". That gives your one-line whine a pass too, of course.

Then your 2-line posts requires an audio reply. Good Luck.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

Witless is cornered again. He bares his teeth and lunges for my ankles.

You get George to agree and I'll abide.

I wonder where Shushie is? He'd be SO jealous to learn I'm your new
puppetmaster.

Another point goes whooshing over your knobby little head.

Nah, according to Jenn some crap can be ignored.

In all seriousness and for the record, I am not responsible for
duh-Scottie's behavior.

Obviously. You're not even responsible for your own
having abdicated that to Kreuger nearly a decade ago.

sigh

Three ways to concede a Usenet argument:

1. Liken your antagonist to Nazis.
2. Accuse your antagonist of sexual perversion without evidence.
3. Spew out a lame IKYABWAI.

Another point goes whooshing over your knobby little head.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote:

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

Witless is cornered again. He bares his teeth and lunges for my ankles.

You get George to agree and I'll abide.

I wonder where Shushie is? He'd be SO jealous to learn I'm your new
puppetmaster.

Another point goes whooshing over your knobby little head.

Nah, according to Jenn some crap can be ignored.

You disagree?

duh, I was doing it.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

Witless is cornered again. He bares his teeth and lunges for my ankles.

You get George to agree and I'll abide.

I wonder where Shushie is? He'd be SO jealous to learn I'm your new
puppetmaster.

Another point goes whooshing over your knobby little head.

Nah, according to Jenn some crap can be ignored.

You disagree?

duh, I was doing it.

ScottW

Why don't you think that some things can be ignored?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

Witless is cornered again. He bares his teeth and lunges for my ankles.

You get George to agree and I'll abide.

I wonder where Shushie is? He'd be SO jealous to learn I'm your new
puppetmaster.

Another point goes whooshing over your knobby little head.

Nah, according to Jenn some crap can be ignored.

You disagree?

duh, I was doing it.

ScottW

Why don't you think that some things can be ignored?

Because I think everything can be ignored.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
net
"ScottW" wrote:

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

Witless is cornered again. He bares his teeth and lunges for my
ankles.

You get George to agree and I'll abide.

I wonder where Shushie is? He'd be SO jealous to learn I'm your
new
puppetmaster.

Another point goes whooshing over your knobby little head.

Nah, according to Jenn some crap can be ignored.

You disagree?

duh, I was doing it.

ScottW

Why don't you think that some things can be ignored?

Because I think everything can be ignored.

ScottW

lol "Some things" are included in the set of "everything".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
net
"ScottW" wrote:

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

Witless is cornered again. He bares his teeth and lunges for my
ankles.

You get George to agree and I'll abide.

I wonder where Shushie is? He'd be SO jealous to learn I'm your
new
puppetmaster.

Another point goes whooshing over your knobby little head.

Nah, according to Jenn some crap can be ignored.

You disagree?

duh, I was doing it.

ScottW

Why don't you think that some things can be ignored?

Because I think everything can be ignored.

ScottW

lol "Some things" are included in the set of "everything".

Why accept slop when exactness can be achieved without
additional words?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

duh-Scottie scratches and scratches, but the fleas are still winning.

One-line posts are automatically exempt from the "on-topicness code of
conduct". That gives your one-line whine a pass too, of course.

Then your 2-line posts requires an audio reply. Good Luck.

Please try extra-hard to remember who suggested the posting ratio. Was
it me? Hint: No. Was it you? Hint: No. Was it Jenn? Hint: No.

Who was it, Scooter? How many fleas do you have? Are you planning to
move to Africa and hang with meerkats to take care of your flea problem?

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

duh-Scottie scratches and scratches, but the fleas are still winning.

One-line posts are automatically exempt from the "on-topicness code of
conduct". That gives your one-line whine a pass too, of course.

Then your 2-line posts requires an audio reply. Good Luck.

I knew you couldn't do it.

Please try extra-hard to remember who suggested the posting ratio. Was
it me? Hint: No. Was it you? Hint: No. Was it Jenn? Hint: No.

Who was it, Scooter? How many fleas do you have? Are you planning to
move to Africa and hang with meerkats to take care of your flea problem?

Poor Bob....he thought he had a great idea, but it was dashed
to pieces in an instant by audioless George.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Soundhaspriority" wrote in message

..

With the exception of the nihilistic Arny Krueger ..., the participants in
r.a.o. are
well-meaning people, perhaps with a little too much
stomach acid.

Robert, you forgot about RAO's rather grotesque lack of brains, relevant
serious interest, talent, or education, whether formal or OJT. Of course,
not having any of them, you can't possibly discern their absence.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

George M. Middius a scris:
You just repeated your complaint that my knowledge of audio is a
disappointment to you. Not that I would begrudge you the right to bitch
about anything you choose, but I suggest your animosity towards moi is
rooted elsewhere than my supposed ignorance about audio. To support my
contention, I request that you answer the following question:

Which of John Atkinson or Howard Ferstler is more knowledgeable about
audio?

"At least" JA can connect the right speaker to the right
terminal and the left speaker to the left terminal.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Arny Krueger a scris:

Robert, you forgot about RAO's rather grotesque lack of brains, relevant
serious interest, talent, or education, whether formal or OJT.

Arny, you forgot that you are the soul of RAO, its
most prolific poster over the past ten years.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"ScottW" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message
. ..

[...]

So tell me: is George responsible for your behavior, or am I?

But he has to make up for 10 years of OT.

That could take a while.

You, for example, took a little over a year to make up for it.

That gives him 4 years of noththing but audio.

That means that you're done.

I think the group will go generally
dead with the occasional silly newb question popping up or another find
in the endless cantata quest but you'll get what you wish for.

Damn.

You don't mean that, while the volume will suffer, the noise will be
reduced?

This is a threat?

That would mean, for example, that if you do an OT post, or if I bitch about
McCarty, or if George bitches about you, most of the time, we should follow
with an audio-related post.

Note to Jenn....you're only allowed 40% Test posts. Better get those
filters straight quick.

Good one!

Congrats!

Hm. Why do you oppose test posts? It will keep the volume on RAO up.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

On Jun 27, 1:32 am, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!
wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:58 am, "ScottW" wrote:

"Soundhaspriority" wrote in message

m...

"ScottW" wrote in message

[...]

Niether, I do what I want in the circumstances.
Doesn't make either of you less
assholes in this circumstance.

But he has to make up for 10 years of OT.

That could take a while.

You, for example, took a little over a year to make up for it.

That gives him 4 years of noththing but audio.

That means that you're done.

Check the archives and get back to me.
I expect a complete tally independently audited.

I think the group will go generally
dead with the occasional silly newb question popping up or another find
in the endless cantata quest but you'll get what you wish for.

Damn.

You don't mean that, while the volume will suffer, the noise will be
reduced?

How many people want a group with one new post/week
with responses coming weeks later?

This is a threat?

Its an observation.

That would mean, for example, that if you do an OT post, or if I bitch about
McCarty, or if George bitches about you, most of the time, we should follow
with an audio-related post.

Note to Jenn....you're only allowed 40% Test posts. Better get those
filters straight quick.

Good one!

Congrats!

Hm. Why do you oppose test posts? It will keep the volume on RAO up.

They're boring. I'm opposed to your boring posts too, note.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 27, 6:34 pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 27, 1:32 am, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Hm. Why do you oppose test posts? It will keep the volume on RAO up.

They're boring. I'm opposed to your boring posts too, note.

Scintillating.

Another English word that has apparently taken on a new definition.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

On Jun 27, 9:45 pm, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!
wrote:
On Jun 27, 6:34 pm, ScottW wrote:

On Jun 27, 1:32 am, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!
Hm. Why do you oppose test posts? It will keep the volume on RAO up.

They're boring. I'm opposed to your boring posts too, note.

Scintillating.

Another English word that has apparently taken on a new definition.

Main Entry: scintillating
Function: adjective
Date: 1846
: brilliantly lively, stimulating, or witty a scintillating
conversation

Nope. You're wrong and not scintillating at all.

ScottW

Date: 1846
: brilliantly lively, stimulating, or witty a scintillating
conversation

Nope. You're wrong and not scintillating at all.

I was, of course, referring to the fact that you apparently believe
your OT posts to be something other than selfish and boring.

While my posts may be boring, they "at least" have intelligence, logic
and humor going for them.

What have you got?

LOL!

I'm so glad you broke. Now I can tell you what I think about you again.

Date: 1846
: brilliantly lively, stimulating, or witty a scintillating
conversation

Nope. You're wrong and not scintillating at all.

I was, of course, referring to the fact that you apparently believe
your OT posts to be something other than selfish and boring.

It's all in perspective.

While my posts may be boring, they "at least" have intelligence, logic
and humor going for them.

I never met an aficianodo grade school trash talk before.

What have you got?

LOL!

I'm so glad you broke. Now I can tell you what I think about you again.

Controlling you if even briefly has no value to me.

ScottW

Date: 1846
: brilliantly lively, stimulating, or witty a scintillating
conversation

Nope. You're wrong and not scintillating at all.

I was, of course, referring to the fact that you apparently believe
your OT posts to be something other than selfish and boring.

It's all in perspective.

Indeed.

Your perspective of your posts versus the rest of the world's
perspective of your posts.

While my posts may be boring, they "at least" have intelligence, logic
and humor going for them.

I never met an aficianodo grade school trash talk before.

While I've never met a more mangled sentence. What language is this
is? What were you trying to say?

What have you got?

LOL!

I'm so glad you broke. Now I can tell you what I think about you again.

Controlling you if even briefly has no value to me.

You didn't control me. I abided by an agreement, you broke the
agreement. Oh well.

"At least" we all know where your 'ethics,' 'morality' and 'integrity'
are. Some of us already knew, but it's still nice to have your self-
inflicted proof.

Date: 1846
: brilliantly lively, stimulating, or witty a scintillating
conversation

Nope. You're wrong and not scintillating at all.

I was, of course, referring to the fact that you apparently believe
your OT posts to be something other than selfish and boring.

It's all in perspective.

Indeed.

Your perspective of your posts versus the rest of the world's
perspective of your posts.

While my posts may be boring, they "at least" have intelligence, logic
and humor going for them.

I never met an aficianodo grade school trash talk before.

While I've never met a more mangled sentence.

One would think the typical person of above average intelligence
could determine and insert the appropriate missing preposition.
You're obviously not at that level.
Here, let me help.

I never met an oficianado of grade school trash talk before.

Better now?

What language is this
is? What were you trying to say?

What have you got?

LOL!

I'm so glad you broke. Now I can tell you what I think about you again.

Controlling you if even briefly has no value to me.

You didn't control me. I abided by an agreement, you broke the
agreement. Oh well.

You had an agreement. I engaged in a test.
Test conclusive. You're an audio nothing and this group
goes dead if audio is all there is to discuss.

ScottW

Date: 1846
[...]

LMAO!

What language is this
is? What were you trying to say?

What have you got?

LOL!

I'm so glad you broke. Now I can tell you what I think about you again.

Controlling you if even briefly has no value to me.

You didn't control me. I abided by an agreement, you broke the
agreement. Oh well.

You had an agreement. I engaged in a test.

Ah, the inevitable.

Your "I'll be watching," signalling agreement, is what I recall.
Please post the "I'll do this as a test until I don't feel like it any
more" post. I missed it.

Test conclusive. You're an audio nothing

still waiting for those scintillating audio discussions...

and this group
goes dead if audio is all there is to discuss.

And this is a huge concern to you...why? If nobody is interested in
discussing audio here, what logical jump in your 'mind' signals
anyone's interest in extreme right-wing propaganda?

In case you hadn't noticed, there is exactly nobody here on RAO who
wants your OT tripe, no matter how hard you grunt to justify it.

Date: 1846
[...]

They flew right over your nest.

and this group
goes dead if audio is all there is to discuss.

And this is a huge concern to you...why? If nobody is interested in
discussing audio here, what logical jump in your 'mind' signals
anyone's interest in extreme right-wing propaganda?

Think of it this way...would you freak out if someone
brought up music during the social segment
at an Iowa caucus meeting?
Its a social gathering. If a little off-topic fills in the blanks,
what do you care?

In case you hadn't noticed, there is exactly nobody here on RAO who
wants your OT tripe, no matter how hard you grunt to justify it.

Maybe, but they live for yours and Middiots ridicule even less.
In fact...many left due to his BS. You're simply
here to grow his personal cesspool.

ScottW

Date: 1846
[...]

Let's look at it this way: if there was a committee meeting at the
local town council discussing building new roads, and somebody (you,
for example) started ranting about Islam, would you "freak out"?

BTW, because I pity you does not mean that I am "freaking out."

Its a social gathering. If a little off-topic fills in the blanks,
what do you care?

A little? LOL!

Sure, everything is going to be OK. There, there.

So what you're saying is that you have accepted the position of "life
of the party" without being drafted for it. My, what an ego.

BTW, have you looked up the word "hypocrite" yet?

In case you hadn't noticed, there is exactly nobody here on RAO who
wants your OT tripe, no matter how hard you grunt to justify it.

Maybe, but they live for yours and Middiots ridicule even less.
In fact...many left due to his BS. You're simply
here to grow his personal cesspool.

OK, let's agree on this: your posts are viewed by the people on RAO
exactly the same as George's or mine are viewed.

Perhaps now you can move off your "My OT posts are better than yours"
kick. That would be because they're not.

LOL!

Date: 1846
[...]

Absolutely, the was no gavel and call to order and there never
will be.

BTW, because I pity you does not mean that I am "freaking out."

Its a social gathering. If a little off-topic fills in the blanks,
what do you care?

A little? LOL!

Sure, everything is going to be OK. There, there.

So what you're saying is that you have accepted the position of "life
of the party" without being drafted for it. My, what an ego.

Life of the party? Hardly....unless it's one of your parties.
Just breathing at your parties would bring life.

ScottW