Posted to rec.audio.pro,alt.os.linux.suse,comp.os.linux.misc,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware
[email protected] jeff.smiley@yahoo.com is offline

Default This Roy Schestowitz Clown is Quite A Freak!

On Feb 10, 6:57 pm, wrote:
Man, just 15 minutes of Googling and he lights up like a freaking Xmas
tree.
Twisted.
This boy is most twisted.
**** after reading this crap, I'd be afraid to try Linux.
It might make me want to cut off my balls and marry another Linux
freak or something.
Here are a few examples of Roy Schestowitz in action.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....sg/f93bac3048d...

Anyone considering hiring this loony toon Roy Schestowitz should check
out his USENET posting history first.
Besides being a confirmed and admitted homosexual, a thief of other
peoples graphics work and all around weirdo he is an unstable person.
Should you hire him you will find yourself in a very uncomfortable
position when you try and fire him.
Stay clear of this nut!
You have been warned!

Hire Roy Schestowitz?
I'd be afraid to shake hands with him for fear of what migh hop off
him!

http://groups.google.com/group/24hou....helpdesk/msg/
58ff4550dccedfb3?hl=en&

In my last post I spoke of my long felt desire to become a girl. I
have
been searching for a surgeon who will perform a castration procedure
on
me but I am having no luck. Every MD I spoke with has informed me that
I will need to enter an SRS program and live totally as a woman for at
least 18 months before I can even begin to consider my transformation.
I have found this information and would like advice on the feasability
of doing it myself.http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/M/ea_181...i/Self-surgery
I do so desire to be a girl but I am worried that the procedure is
going to take up too much of my time which will leave me less time for
my advocacy work Linux user groups like comp.os.linux.advocacy.
Also being a student I do not have much money.
This is why I wish to perform the operation myself and eliminate the
middle man.
Additionaly I am seeking a sugar daddy to help pay for my hormone
treatments because despite getting my estrogen from Malaysia, it is
still quite expensive.
I of course will perform my duties in exchange for some help with the
cost of my treatment.
Please give me advice.
Kisses and hugs
Roy

So now the poor ******* wants to castrate himself?
How much worse can it get?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++http://groups.google.com/group/comp....sg/5aa9bbd2a2a...

Quite a bit has happened since I decided to have my testicles removed
and start my gender re-assignment surgery.
Everything has healed quite nicely and I've been having sex like a
rabbit in heat!
Being a girl has it's disadvantages of course but the worst one is
having sit down when I pee.
How you gals do this?
Filthy loos and germs.
I might just have to start taking 5 showers per day like I used to.
I also don't like having to clean myself out after I have sex.
When I was living as a man and whacked off I would just spray some
Lysol on my penis and wipe it off.
Now after a guy finishes in me I am left sticky and smelly.
I hope I get used to this.

The most exciting event has happened in my life!
Mark Kent has proposed to me and as soon as he leaves his wife and
family we are to be married.
Of course we are going to have the wedding at Manchester University
where I live and we hope to have the invitations out by the fall.
I am a bit worried about supporting ourselves on Mark Kent's dustman's
salary but with a little creative accounting I should be able to
funnel some of my grant money toward living expenses.
I also have my website where I am getting plenty of hits due to my
posting in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
Thanks girls!
Well that is about it for now because I'm going out to purchase a new
set of shoes with the money I earned last night.
I'll post a picture of myself in my new outfit as soon as I recharge
the batteries in my camera which I had to use for something else last
night.

Cheers and kisses and hugs and so much more.
Roy/Racine

I'm sorry I asked.
This gal Roy, Racine whatever the freak is, must be totally twisted
out.
Man is this what Linux does to people?

Does Linux really make you want to cut off your balls and become a
gal?
****!
Linux ain't the OS for me.
I like ****ing standing up.

Just another Linux Zealot Freak Show.
Are all these Linux freaks this freaky?

This guys Roy Schestowitz seems to post thousands of messages to the
Internet each month.
2094 messages in January alone!
For Feb he is already close to 800!

Can you say LINUX FREAK ?

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...rtGgkPow&hl=en

Posted to rec.audio.pro,alt.os.linux.suse,comp.os.linux.misc,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware
Peter Köhlmann Peter Köhlmann is offline

wrote:

snip flatfish droppings

Ah, flatfish, so you forgot to include the SuSE group and COLM in your inane
trolling?

You are really a piece of unadultered ****. A typical windows user, by the
looks
--
Never argue with an idiot. He brings you down to his level, then beats
you with experience...