Paradigm Ref. Studio 60 v2 For Sale

Old January 23rd 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Steve Parker

Default Paradigm Ref. Studio 60 v2 For Sale

Matched pair of Paradigm Reference Studio 60 v2 floor standing speakers
for sale. Very Good condition. New in 2000. Cherry veneer finish. They
look as good as they sound.

Paid $1200 when new. Can be part of Reference home theater system or
stereo pair. With original boxes and manuals. See user reviews at:
http://www.audioreview.com/PRD_120332_1594crx.aspx

Good for medium sized listening areas. These have been babied. Many
years of enjoyment left. Going to smaller system due to room size
change. Respond well to better quality components. Can be driven easily
with medium power amplifiers.

Email me for pictures. sparkyboy at bresnan dot net

Call Steve @ 406-585-7839 Can deliver within reasonable distance of
Bozeman Montana 59718.
Old January 24th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Steve Parker

Default Paradigm Ref. Studio 60 bluebook valued as required by law!

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION wrote:
> In article , "Steve Parker"
> > wrote:
>
>> of Paradigm Reference Studio 60 v2 floor standing speakers
>> for sale. Very Good condition. New in 2000. Cherry veneer finish. They
>> look as good as

> Bluebook value, $340
>
> RIPOFF ALERT!

Eat me brian