Radio removal 2000 buick lesabre

Old November 17th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.audio.car

Default Radio removal 2000 buick lesabre

does any one know how to remove a factory radio from a 2000 buick
lesabre its been giving me some trouble trying to find it and i would
like to know so i can install my new aftermarket radio

Old November 17th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.audio.car
ck

If my memory is correct the should be wood grain trim under radio from
steering wheel to passanger side whill snap off then pop out ac vents and
there will be 7mn screws in them and remove and remove all 7 mn behind the
trim you pop off. make sure you dont drop screws down ac ducts. then you
will see screws that hold radio in. also be careful with ac vents. if you
are not comfortable with this try a local stereo shop
ups.com...