Posted to rec.audio.car
Troy T. Troy T. is offline

Default suggested websites?

hello,
I can finally afford to buy my new HU and im trying to find the best
deal. I have gone to crutchfield, cardomain, onlinecartsereo and a few
others,and am wondering if any of you guys have other websites that
have good deals,and that you would recomend.I just need it to carry
Alpine HU's, i am going to be getting the 9856
Thank you

TroyT.

Posted to rec.audio.car
The Lull The Lull is offline

I don't know if they have Alpine, but you could try
www.refurbdepot.com.
Factory refurbished things with the exact same warranty as new....

~The Lull
Troy T. wrote:
hello,
I can finally afford to buy my new HU and im trying to find the best
deal. I have gone to crutchfield, cardomain, onlinecartsereo and a few
others,and am wondering if any of you guys have other websites that
have good deals,and that you would recomend.I just need it to carry
Alpine HU's, i am going to be getting the 9856
Thank you

TroyT.

Laptop recording studio, suggested gear Aaron D. Pro Audio 2 March 30th 05 02:28 PM
Tube websites? ux171 Vacuum Tubes 3 March 30th 05 05:04 AM
Tube websites? ux171 Vacuum Tubes 1 March 29th 05 08:23 PM
What websites post to rec.audio.car? hurricane Car Audio 4 November 30th 04 02:10 AM
SackBorg is surrounded by leftist websites. Lionel Audio Opinions 5 October 15th 04 10:43 AM