FS: Motion-Sound r3-147

Old June 29th 06, 02:42 AM posted to alt.music.home-studio,rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.music.makers.synth

Default FS: Motion-Sound r3-147

For sale: Motion-Sound r3-147.
Great condition.
Mint condition.Small scratches where the screws mount to rack.(nominal)
With manual and footswitch.
Complete control over every parameter of the Leslie sound.
Located in Macon,GA.
Buyer pays actual shipping cost.(UPS or FedEx)
Four rack spaces.
Four built in microphones.
Tube preamp.
Speed can be controlled by midi.
I have been using this on my Hammond XM1 with great results.
I hate to sell it! It has been very dependable.

For more info contact:

Tony Cooper

remove NOSPAM

Old June 29th 06, 02:43 AM posted to alt.music.home-studio,rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.music.makers.synth

Default Motion-Sound r3-147

$550 + shipping.OBO