Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Looking for info on Dauer Laut studio monitors

Is anyone familiar with the Dauer Laut German studio monitors. Are
they considered premium monitors or average. I cannot find anyone
offering this brand for sale on the net. Any input will be appreciated.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Predrag Trpkov

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is anyone familiar with the Dauer Laut German studio monitors. Are
they considered premium monitors or average.

I have no idea, but I hope their name (Permanently Loud)doesn't reflect the
primary design goal.

Predrag

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey

wrote:
Is anyone familiar with the Dauer Laut German studio monitors. Are
they considered premium monitors or average. I cannot find anyone
offering this brand for sale on the net. Any input will be appreciated.

I've never heard of them before, but just the name rather has a slight
whiff of the white van to it. Where did they come from?