Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Badassie

Default FS: VonSchweirt VR 3's

1 Pair in excellent conditon. Must Pick UP in Augusta, Georgia. No
boxes. New $2500 asking $800 OBO. Repeat No Boxes Cannot Ship. Pick up
only. Excellent condition.

1 Pair KLH Signature w 8 inch kevlar woofer and metal dome tweeter.
New $350 asking $140**

Kenwood KM 208 100 to 150 watts per channel. Excellent condition.
Speaker AB Switch Headphone and meters (that work)**

Conrad Johnson PV 5, 7.5 out of 10. New tubes, New Electrolytic Caps in
the power supply and New Regulator. Unit was upgraded and I have been
listening to it for the past 2 weeks.
Excellent sound. Asking $600 OBO. I just had $300 work on the
upgrades. I have manual.**

Send email to the email address included or to .
Payment must be made by paypal and not additional charges other than
shipping is involved.**

Thanks for looking