George M. Middius

Default Who is Earl Geddes? Nobody, says Krooger.

Another victory for Kroofulness over reality!

Yes, folks & guys, the insuperable Arnii Kroosnot has set himself up
once again as the Supreme Audio Authority (Usenet Dimension). Having
previously conquered the likes of Atkinson, Frindle, Johnston,
Bamborough, Zelniker, Kantor, etc., Krooger has unleashed his own
mighty wind on the problem of Earl Geddes.

Geddes may not be a name well known to non-professionals in the audio
field. Here are a few highlights.

* Co-author of "Audio Transducers", an unsurpassed text on the
theory and design of audio transducers.

* Designer and developer of Speak32, a leading speaker-design
software application.

* Accredited expert presenter at AES chapter meetings, most recently
in the field of loudspeaker distortion modeling.

In short, Earl Geddes is as much a Real Audio Guy as Krooger is an
abject failure.

Herewith an excerpt from the spew of The Great Krooger as he strokes
his sausage from the weeds. (Interested parties can read the entire
exchange as it progresses on rec.audio.pro.) NB: Geddes' harsh
condemnation of Kroo****'s slackery came in response to Turdy's
osterizing of a published paper by Geddes.

Geddes:
Incorrect. Read the papers.

Isn't that horrible? Such a grandiose humiliation. Geddes accuses
Krooger of [gasp!] being incorrect. Horrors.

Sack of ****:
Earl, you talk about my attitude, this is a good example of yours.

Yes, Earl, how dare you state something uttered by the Kroobeast is
"incorrect". Do you question God on his Creation? For shame.

Mr. **** has only begun to bloviate, however. His feelings severely
bruised by Geddes' ruthless personal attack, Krooger snots himself up
on his high horse and lectures about snicker communication.

One of these days Earl you're going to learn that communications failures
reflect on both the reader and the writer.

Not everything written in English is perfectly understood by all competent
readers of English.

Yes indeed! It's not your fault when you garble simple concepts
because of your Krooglish affliction, and it's not your fault when you
fail to understand things that are beyond your understanding.

How's the hypocrisy training coming, Arnii? ;-)

In closing, a metaphysical question: Isn't it miraculous how so many
leading lights of the audio and electronics industry are diminished to
nothing before the great Arnii Krooger? Usenet is such a marvelous
plane of existence. Things come true here that could never happen in
real life.

Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

[...]

This is all true. And we owe it to humanity to deny Arny the psychological
reinforcement he so desperately craves.

Arny Krueger

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

[...]

....but I'm so reinforced by the thought of the both of you obsessing over
*every* post I make!

LOL!

John Atkinson

George M. Middius wrote in message
. ..
Having previously conquered the likes of Atkinson, Frindle, Johnston,
Bamborough, Zelniker, Kantor, etc., Krooger has unleashed his own
mighty wind on the problem of Earl Geddes.
Geddes wrote (in r.a.p. message
) :
Incorrect. Read the papers.

I am afraid that I am to blame for this state of affairs, George. You
see, back in October I offered some praise for the Geddes-Lee AES papers
in which the authors introduced a new metric for assessing the subjective
significance of transfer function non-linearities (see message
) . Not unexpectedly,
given his history of dissing anything I praise, Arny Krueger popped up
and did just that, insisting -- contrary to the text of the papers -- that
the Geddes-Lee work was _only_ applicable to loudspeakers.

Having adopted that contrary position, now that other Real Audio Guys
have also praised the Geddes-Lee papers for its generalized conclusions,
Arny Krueger is caught in a bind: withdraw his criticism of the
Geddes-Lee work that it was only applicable to loudspeakers and by doing
so admit that I was correct; or continue to insist that _he_ was correct.
Not surprisingly, he chose the latter course, which brings him into
conflict with Dr. Geddes. :-(

What I think sad is that, given the new ideas presented in the
Geddes-Lee papers, Arny Krueger appears to be claiming that he had
already thought of them:

In message Arny Krueger wrote:
My own simplistic research into the subject and the scientific
literature was highly supportive of Geddes/Lee general thinking
before they got the far more polished and complete results that are
published in the articles.

This "been there, done that" posturing belongs in the archives alongside
Arny's claim that he invented the idea of computerized mixing consoles
some 20 years before Solid-State Logic. :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Arny Krueger

"John Atkinson" wrote in message
om

I am afraid that I am to blame for this state of affairs, George.

Delusions of grandeur noted.

George M. Middius

John Atkinson said:

[...]

Being that this is Usenet, where Krooger imagines himself the
all-knowing scion of the Supreme Being and the rest of us merely
dwarves, naturally Dr. Geddes is "wrong". ;-)

What I think sad is that, given the new ideas presented in the
Geddes-Lee papers, Arny Krueger appears to be claiming that he had
already thought of them:

In message Arny Krueger wrote:
My own simplistic research into the subject and the scientific
literature was highly supportive of Geddes/Lee general thinking
before they got the far more polished and complete results that are
published in the articles.

This "been there, done that" posturing belongs in the archives alongside
Arny's claim that he invented the idea of computerized mixing consoles
some 20 years before Solid-State Logic. :-)

They say that Evil is propagated through electronic devices. No wonder
Krooger wants to be closely associated with every one of them since
the dawn of time.