trotsky

Default The scorecard.

Well, the results are in. Let's go down the list and see who's who.

Major trolls:

Joe Oberlander--God knows what this guy's deal is. Has some lame pair
of JBLs, and yet continues to talk about buying "new speakers" as if he
can ever muster the courage to do so. He's one of those guys I wish we
could monitor in his day to day life just so we can see how cheesy his
existence really is.

Bob Morion--he's really got some problems. Claims to have spent 18
years watching his mother die, which I think has had some adverse
effects on his personality. First came to prominence on Usenet with a 2
or three year battle with Brian McCarty's "fraud alerts", which he now
hypocritically trolls me with. Also claims to have had "life extension
treatments" which permitted him to hike around the Grand Canyon. Bob
probably belongs in an institution, but just hasn't made it there yet.

Mickey McKelvy--exceptionally stupid guy who failed in an attempt to
manufacture loudspeakers, and uses this envy as a basis for his trolls.
Not really bright enough to be much of a player in the trolling dept.

"ScottW"--would be anonymouse who got his last name reported early in
his trolling career, making him a different kind of failure from the
get-go. Mistakenly thinks high fidelity can be acheived through
japanese electronics like a Yamaha preamp and Mitsubishi turntable. A
college graduate, which you couldn't tell from the quality of his posts,
which come off as just hovering above McKelvy's in the intelligence
dept. "ScottW" may or may not have a problem with sexual dysfunction,
which, ironically, the subject of which he drops whenever it comes up.

Arny Krueger--refers to himself as the "Master Baiter". One of the most
obnoxious guys in the history of Usenet, and certainly the most
irritating guy on any of the audio groups. (Although you couldn't tell
from the number of trolls I receive.) Arny hasn't put in much of a
showing trolling me, but based on the trolls he has put forth, and his
past history on the group, can never be given the benefit of the doubt.
Claims to be a Christian, but has the least Christian personality in the
history of humanity.

In-between trolls:

George Middius--not a lot is known about this "guy". He might be a real
person, but he doesn't deny his having done sockpuppetting. Possibly
the mose obsessive-compulsive personality I've ever seen, obsessing over
minutiae that even would've had Frank Herbert raise an eybrow. I like
to refer to him as the Mother Hen of the newsgroup, because he wants to
have everything revolve around him and his imagined rules. The only
"facts" that are really known about him is that he's gay (not that
there's anything wrong with that) and he's a sci-fi geek. Seems to be
particulary sensitive to gay jokes (a redundancy, perhaps?). He's an
in-between troll because he goes after anybody not in his clique, not
just me.

dave weil--trys to be a nice guy, and falls short over and over again.
dave won't discuss his history with recreational drugs, which seems to
manifest itself by his inability to go from point A to point B in his
mind. He also thinks Nashville, TN is the center of the universe on
just about every level. dave tried to fashion himself as a major league
troll after botching an attempt at reviewing my speakers, but doesn't
have the synapses to sustain it.

Stephen McElroy--I think he thinks he's a nice guy too, but falls short
by his inability to take a stand against anybody in Middius's clique. I
keep thinking he might one day show some backbone, but he never does.
The word "effete" keeps coming to mind every time I see his posts.
McElroy is content to look the other way while other guys do the
trolling, but his ineffectuality is as annoying as anything else.

"The Devil"/Roy Briggs/Graham Davies/Graham Davis--"Dev" goes by other
assumed names, but there are too many to mention them all. Posts
frequently when drunk, and appears to have a genuine drinking problem.
He also doesn't like questions about his marital infidelities, and is
very sensitive about the possibility of his having gay family members.
Not much else is known about this Brit, as he seems to think there's
something cool about being an anonymouse. He may or may not be a
professional writer, but I have a hard time believing anybody would pay
him money for this based on what's posted. It's more likely that he's a
technical writer, or something mundane such as this. He also paints
himself as a wealthy individual, but that's probably just to escape a
middle class existence.

Neutral guys--

They know who they are. Occasionally some of them make forays into
trolling, but not often enough to warrant them being singled out.

Robert Morein

"trotsky" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Well, the results are in. Let's go down the list and see who's who.

Major trolls:

Greg Singh.
Characterization of personality, achievements, and potential:

00
00 00
00 00
00 00
00 00
00 00
00 00
00 00
00 00

dave weil

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:56:18 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Well, the results are in. Let's go down the list and see who's who.

You forgot one guy:

Gregory Singh - used to use RAO simply as a vehicle for discussion and
spleen-venting and used to despise people who used the group to sell
product but who has now gone to the "dark side" and refuses to admit
it. Seems to be gay, but refuses to face it. Recycles the same tired
catchphrases over and over. Believes himself to be superior in the
English language when, even after years still can't place the
apostrophe correctly. Writes in a turgid and awkward style in his
promotional literature, losing the terseness that marks his blasts on
RAO. Thinks that *anyone* will believe him when he claims that his
speakers sound better than Dunlavy SCVIs simply because he says so.
Spent his last pennies on a cool-looking website with gay models and a
pretty good sounding speaker design from Madisound that anyone can
build for about $400 a pair but which he claims should sell for $1600
(but finding that the build cost of the speaker is more like the going
price in the marketplace)

Is on unemployment.

Folks, he could use some flowers about now - things are *that* dismal.
Alternately, you could send him some chocolate or a gift certificate
to Baskin-Robbins.
Nexus 6

trotsky wrote:

Well, the results are in. Let's go down the list and see who's who.

snip

Neutral guys--

They know who they are. Occasionally some of them make forays into
trolling, but not often enough to warrant them being singled out.

Seems I have been labelled "neutral."

What will this do to my political career?

Nexus 6

The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:29:57 -0600, Nexus 6
wrote:

trotsky wrote:

Well, the results are in. Let's go down the list and see who's who.

snip

Neutral guys--

They know who they are. Occasionally some of them make forays into
trolling, but not often enough to warrant them being singled out.

Seems I have been labelled "neutral."

Speak your mind for a moment and see what happens. :-)

--
td

The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:56:18 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Well, the results are in. Let's go down the list and see who's who.

I'm not being nasty or anything, but this was genuinely very dull.

And when have I ever been 'Davis', you silly arse?

--
td
George M. Middius

The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra said:

Well, the results are in. Let's go down the list and see who's who.

I'm not being nasty or anything, but this was genuinely very dull.

Nothing about Derrida either, an admitted alias.

I like being the leader of a "clique", though. Too bad there's no
membership roster.

Nexus 6

wrote:

trotsky wrote:

Well, the results are in. Let's go down the list and see who's who.

snip

Neutral guys--

They know who they are. Occasionally some of them make forays into
trolling, but not often enough to warrant them being singled out.

Seems I have been labelled "neutral."

Speak your mind for a moment and see what happens. :-)

I did speak my mind.

No one was paying attnetion.

Nexus 6

Sander deWaal

Nexus 6 said:

Seems I have been labelled "neutral."

What will this do to my political career?

Well, if you're able to say " I'll be back ", you can always be
elected governor.....

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy
George M. Middius

Nexus 6 said:

Seems I have been labelled "neutral."

Speak your mind for a moment and see what happens. :-)

I did speak my mind.
No one was paying attnetion.

I noticed. For some reason, Gregipus gave you a pass even though you
voiced criticism, albeit mild. Usually the 'pus has a hair-trigger
"bull**** detector" (where "bull****" is defined loosely but generally
means "ooh, that makes me mad!").

You must have a Gregipus-repellent aura. You've been friendly with me,
dave, and Stephen. You haven't attacked Krooger over his fake
religiosity. On several occasions, you've stated opinions about audio
equipment that Gregipus "knows" to be "****ty". All these are cardinal
sins in Greg's book, and for others, they trigger the simpering
critiques that have so often reduced him to tears.

Or maybe RAO is the protected area of your life, a haven from the
vicissitudes of fate that roil most of us most of the time. When you
find your haven, cherish it. But don't wear it out.

Nexus 6

Sander deWaal wrote:

Nexus 6 said:

Seems I have been labelled "neutral."

What will this do to my political career?

Well, if you're able to say " I'll be back ", you can always be
elected governor.....

I have a lot of ass to grab before that can happen.

Nexus 6

Nexus 6

George M. Middius wrote:

Nexus 6 said:

Seems I have been labelled "neutral."

Speak your mind for a moment and see what happens. :-)

I did speak my mind.
No one was paying attnetion.

I noticed. For some reason, Gregipus gave you a pass even though you
voiced criticism, albeit mild. Usually the 'pus has a hair-trigger
"bull**** detector" (where "bull****" is defined loosely but generally
means "ooh, that makes me mad!").

You must have a Gregipus-repellent aura. You've been friendly with me,
dave, and Stephen. You haven't attacked Krooger over his fake
religiosity. On several occasions, you've stated opinions about audio
equipment that Gregipus "knows" to be "****ty". All these are cardinal
sins in Greg's book, and for others, they trigger the simpering
critiques that have so often reduced him to tears.

I have poked Arny for being a failed Christian.

I know my audio opinions don't always align with Greg's, but
they are honestly stated, so I suppose he sees that.

Or maybe RAO is the protected area of your life, a haven from the
vicissitudes of fate that roil most of us most of the time. When you
find your haven, cherish it. But don't wear it out.

I'm not sure I take your meaning here.

Nexus 6

Robert Morein

"dave weil" wrote in message
[...]

Very descriptive. However, the sum of Greg still = 0 (or 0 ).

S888Wheel

Well, if you're able to say " I'll be back ", you can always be
elected governor.....

I thought it was the other way around. Is it odd the the govorner of California
can't pronounce California?
The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:29:23 -0600, Nexus 6
wrote:

I know my audio opinions don't always align with Greg's, but
they are honestly stated, so I suppose he sees that.

Doubtful. I stated in all honesty that I think he's a total dickhead,
and he didn't seem to like it at all.

--
td

The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:58:53 -0600, Nexus 6
wrote:

I did speak my mind.

No one was paying attnetion.

I've been busy with my earwigs. Little ****ers have taken up smoking
just to taunt me.

It's one o'clock in the morning and there's a mouse on my face.

--
td
Dogma4e

wrote:

I did speak my mind.

No one was paying attnetion.

I've been busy with my earwigs. Little ****ers have taken up smoking
just to taunt me.

It's one o'clock in the morning and there's a mouse on my face.

--
td

Quick! Hit it with the frying pan!
The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:55:41 -0500, George M. Middius
wrote:

The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra said:

Well, the results are in. Let's go down the list and see who's who.

I'm not being nasty or anything, but this was genuinely very dull.

Nothing about Derrida either, an admitted alias.

I like being the leader of a "clique", though. Too bad there's no
membership roster.

We'll have to call you Davros from now on.

--
td
Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Well, if you're able to say " I'll be back ", you can always be
elected governor.....

I thought it was the other way around. Is it odd the the govorner of
California can't pronounce California?

Ie can spell California, which puts him way ahead of most Californians who
can neither pronounce it nor spell it.

George M. Middius

Nexus 6 said:

You must have a Gregipus-repellent aura. You've been friendly with me,
dave, and Stephen. You haven't attacked Krooger over his fake
religiosity. On several occasions, you've stated opinions about audio
equipment that Gregipus "knows" to be "****ty". All these are cardinal
sins in Greg's book, and for others, they trigger the simpering
critiques that have so often reduced him to tears.

I have poked Arny for being a failed Christian.

Ah -- a credit in your Assets column in Gregipus's ledger.

I know my audio opinions don't always align with Greg's, but
they are honestly stated, so I suppose he sees that.

Possible, but doubtful. Gregipus is rather confused about many common
concepts, lying and honesty among them.

Or maybe RAO is the protected area of your life, a haven from the
vicissitudes of fate that roil most of us most of the time. When you
find your haven, cherish it. But don't wear it out.

I'm not sure I take your meaning here.

I, for example, have been exceedingly lucky in automobiles. Never had
a lemon, never an undue repair bill. In most other areas, I've had my
shares of ups and downs.

Nexus 6

wrote:

I did speak my mind.

No one was paying attnetion.

I've been busy with my earwigs. Little ****ers have taken up smoking
just to taunt me.

Mine are plotting the annexation of Texas.

It's one o'clock in the morning and there's a mouse on my face.

You have to keep those spiny little ****ers in line.

I suggest napalm.

Nexus 6

Nexus 6

George M. Middius wrote:

Nexus 6 said:

You must have a Gregipus-repellent aura. You've been friendly with me,
dave, and Stephen. You haven't attacked Krooger over his fake
religiosity. On several occasions, you've stated opinions about audio
equipment that Gregipus "knows" to be "****ty". All these are cardinal
sins in Greg's book, and for others, they trigger the simpering
critiques that have so often reduced him to tears.

I have poked Arny for being a failed Christian.

Ah -- a credit in your Assets column in Gregipus's ledger.

it is rather easy to do.

Or maybe RAO is the protected area of your life, a haven from the
vicissitudes of fate that roil most of us most of the time. When you
find your haven, cherish it. But don't wear it out.

I'm not sure I take your meaning here.

I, for example, have been exceedingly lucky in automobiles. Never had
a lemon, never an undue repair bill. In most other areas, I've had my
shares of ups and downs.

I've been smacked about a bit here, though not in a very
long time.

RAO doesn't qualify as a haven for me by any measure, but ti
can be amusing to putter about in it once in a long while.

Nexus 6

Arny Krueger

"Nexus 6" wrote in message
newskeob.14315$d87.11217@okepread05
George M. Middius wrote:

Nexus 6 said:

You must have a Gregipus-repellent aura. You've been friendly with
me, dave, and Stephen. You haven't attacked Krooger over his fake
religiosity. On several occasions, you've stated opinions about
audio equipment that Gregipus "knows" to be "****ty". All these
are cardinal sins in Greg's book, and for others, they trigger the
simpering critiques that have so often reduced him to tears.

I have poked Arny for being a failed Christian.

Ah -- a credit in your Assets column in Gregipus's ledger.

it is rather easy to do.

....and it makes you feel soooooo good!

Nexus 6

George M. Middius wrote:

Nexus 6 said:

You must have a Gregipus-repellent aura. You've been friendly with
me, dave, and Stephen. You haven't attacked Krooger over his fake
religiosity. On several occasions, you've stated opinions about
audio equipment that Gregipus "knows" to be "****ty". All these
are cardinal sins in Greg's book, and for others, they trigger the
simpering critiques that have so often reduced him to tears.

I have poked Arny for being a failed Christian.

Ah -- a credit in your Assets column in Gregipus's ledger.

it is rather easy to do.

...and it makes you feel soooooo good!

Actually, I take no pleasure in it.

You've lorded your religion all over this NG, then
consistently failed to adhere to its basic tenets.

Kind of sad, really.

Nexus 6

MiNE 109

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Well, if you're able to say " I'll be back ", you can always be
elected governor.....

I thought it was the other way around. Is it odd the the govorner of
California can't pronounce California?

Ie can spell California, which puts him way ahead of most Californians who
can neither pronounce it nor spell it.

Indeed, it puts him ahead of *all* Californians who can't spell it.
ScottW

George M. Middius wrote in message . ..
The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra said:

Well, the results are in. Let's go down the list and see who's who.

I'm not being nasty or anything, but this was genuinely very dull.

Nothing about Derrida either, an admitted alias.

I like being the leader of a "clique", though. Too bad there's no
membership roster.

Hey George, I see I made Major Troll, you're just a tweener, loser.

ScottW
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:00:34 +0100, Sander deWaal
wrote:

(S888Wheel) said:

I thought it was the other way around. Is it odd the the govorner of California
can't pronounce California?

Look our mizter, ve have vays of making you talk!
I'm sorry, but Mr. Schwarzenegger always reminds me of herr Flick.

The min, S888, es a yonk. He thunks unly aboot moony and lewars.

Arny Krueger

"Nexus 6" wrote in message

George M. Middius wrote:

Nexus 6 said:

You must have a Gregipus-repellent aura. You've been friendly
with me, dave, and Stephen. You haven't attacked Krooger over
his fake religiosity. On several occasions, you've stated
opinions about audio equipment that Gregipus "knows" to be
"****ty". All these are cardinal sins in Greg's book, and for
others, they trigger the simpering critiques that have so often
reduced him to tears.

I have poked Arny for being a failed Christian.

Ah -- a credit in your Assets column in Gregipus's ledger.

it is rather easy to do.

...and it makes you feel soooooo good!

Actually, I take no pleasure in it.

Yeah Nexus, it looks like bragging about attacking me really causes you a
lot of pain.

You've lorded your religion all over this NG, then consistently failed to

adhere to its basic tenets.

Me, lord my religion? Why don't you provide us with a recent example of
that?

Tell me Nexus, are you a Christian?

Kind of sad, really.

Yeah, gratuitous personal attacks indicate such strong morals on the part of
the attacker.

Nexus 6

trotsky

Nexus 6 wrote:

trotsky wrote:

Well, the results are in. Let's go down the list and see who's who.

snip

Neutral guys--

They know who they are. Occasionally some of them make forays into
trolling, but not often enough to warrant them being singled out.

Seems I have been labelled "neutral."

What will this do to my political career?

I don't know about that, but keep in mind it's much better to be
labelled "neutral" than "neutered."

Arny Krueger

"trotsky" wrote in message
hlink.net

Well, the results are in. Let's go down the list and see who's who.

I can't believe how many pathetic weaklings inhabit RAO.

I see a bunch of people, most regulars who one could hope would know better,
acting like "The List" is binding and somehow more just "Trotsky's List".

Did you guys all get your backbones removed on the same day, or was it done
over a period of time?

Who elected Singh your lord and master? Inquiring minds want to know!

Sheesh!

Nexus 6

George M. Middius wrote:

Nexus 6 said:

You must have a Gregipus-repellent aura. You've been friendly
with me, dave, and Stephen. You haven't attacked Krooger over
his fake religiosity. On several occasions, you've stated
opinions about audio equipment that Gregipus "knows" to be
"****ty". All these are cardinal sins in Greg's book, and for
others, they trigger the simpering critiques that have so often
reduced him to tears.

I have poked Arny for being a failed Christian.

Ah -- a credit in your Assets column in Gregipus's ledger.

it is rather easy to do.

...and it makes you feel soooooo good!

Actually, I take no pleasure in it.

Yeah Nexus, it looks like bragging about attacking me really causes you a
lot of pain.

Bragging?

Prove it!

You've lorded your religion all over this NG, then consistently failed to

adhere to its basic tenets.

Me, lord my religion? Why don't you provide us with a recent example of
that?

I've been around long enough to not need any examp[les. As
you so love to say, been there, done that.

Tell me Nexus, are you a Christian?

No.

I am a recovering Catholic.

Hallelujah!

Kind of sad, really.

Yeah, gratuitous personal attacks indicate such strong morals on the part of
the attacker.

Who is it always accusing others of being pedophiles?

How does that fit being a Christian?

Nexus 6

Nexus 6

trotsky wrote:

Nexus 6 wrote:

trotsky wrote:

Well, the results are in. Let's go down the list and see who's who.

snip

Neutral guys--

They know who they are. Occasionally some of them make forays into
trolling, but not often enough to warrant them being singled out.

Seems I have been labelled "neutral."

What will this do to my political career?

I don't know about that, but keep in mind it's much better to be
labelled "neutral" than "neutered."

Ah.

My nuts are intact!

Nexus 6

ScottW

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"trotsky" wrote in message
hlink.net

Well, the results are in. Let's go down the list and see who's who.

I can't believe how many pathetic weaklings inhabit RAO.

I see a bunch of people, most regulars who one could hope would know

better,
acting like "The List" is binding and somehow more just "Trotsky's List".

Did you guys all get your backbones removed on the same day, or was it

done
over a period of time?

Who elected Singh your lord and master? Inquiring minds want to know!

Looks like Arny is taking Singh's list a bit seriously.

Wonder why? Oh, I got it.... he didn't get top billing.

ScottW

Arny Krueger

"Nexus 6" wrote in message

George M. Middius wrote:

Nexus 6 said:

You must have a Gregipus-repellent aura. You've been friendly
with me, dave, and Stephen. You haven't attacked Krooger over
his fake religiosity. On several occasions, you've stated
opinions about audio equipment that Gregipus "knows" to be
"****ty". All these are cardinal sins in Greg's book, and for
others, they trigger the simpering critiques that have so often
reduced him to tears.

I have poked Arny for being a failed Christian.

Ah -- a credit in your Assets column in Gregipus's ledger.

it is rather easy to do.

...and it makes you feel soooooo good!

Actually, I take no pleasure in it.

Yeah Nexus, it looks like bragging about attacking me really causes
you a lot of pain.

Bragging?

Prove it!

Self-evident.

You've lorded your religion all over this NG, then consistently
failed to

adhere to its basic tenets.

Me, lord my religion? Why don't you provide us with a recent example
of that?

I've been around long enough to not need any examp[les. As
you so love to say, been there, done that.

IOW you can't find any evidence. Why not show that you do have some good
humanistic ethics and tell the truth?

Tell me Nexus, are you a Christian?

No.

I am a recovering Catholic.

Hallelujah!

That explains the ignorant theology.

Kind of sad, really.

Yeah, gratuitous personal attacks indicate such strong morals on the
part of the attacker.

Who is it always accusing others of being pedophiles?

Marc Phillips, George Middius to name two.

Check Google, if you dare.

How does that fit being a Christian?

AFAIK neither Phillips nor Middius make any claims about that.

Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"trotsky" wrote in message
hlink.net

Well, the results are in. Let's go down the list and see who's who.

I can't believe how many pathetic weaklings inhabit RAO.

I see a bunch of people, most regulars who one could hope would know
better, acting like "The List" is binding and somehow more just
"Trotsky's List".

Did you guys all get your backbones removed on the same day, or was
it done over a period of time?

Who elected Singh your lord and master? Inquiring minds want to know!

Looks like Arny is taking Singh's list a bit seriously.

Wrong. I'm pointing out that a host of people have themselves taken it too
seriously. If you had a brain, that would be self-evidenct to you. Sorry
that they took your brain along with the backbone.

Wonder why?

Because I'm not. You're just lamely and stupidly trying to turn this one
around back at me.

Oh, I got it.... he didn't get top billing.

Not one of my life's goals. Growing a brain in your head would be something
I'd like to do, scotty.

tor b

Default the slimy Marc Phillips

nexus 6 asked:

Who is it always accusing others of being pedophiles?

Arny Krueger replied:

Marc Phillips, George Middius to name two.

Check Google, if you dare.

Arny, did you notice that, beginning 10/20/03, the Porkster (aka-Marc
"Boon" Phillips) changed his Usenet posting email addy from
to . This seems to be a
transparent ploy to distance himself from the vile and baseless
accusations of pedophilia he made against you for the past year or so.

Just so everyone knows: is the same fat, vile ass
who used to post as