dbx 5bx

Old November 4th 05, 04:50 AM
Tezza

Default dbx 5bx

Hi,

Does anyone have any details/pictures/spec on the dbx 5bx dynamic range
expander. Many thanks,

Terry

Old November 4th 05, 07:23 AM
TimPerry

"Tezza" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have any details/pictures/spec on the dbx 5bx dynamic range
> expander. Many thanks,
>
> Terry

there is an owners manual on E-bay now.

i have several 1BX units. i mainly use them for uncompressing radio and TV
audio.

Old November 4th 05, 01:41 PM
William Sommerwerck

I have one I'd consider selling.

Old November 4th 05, 05:57 PM
Tezza

William Sommerwerck wrote:
> I have one I'd consider selling.

William, I am interested in buying one to upgrade my dbx 3db II. Is
there any details/pictures/spec that you could e-mail to me please.
What condition is the unit in and how much do you want for it?

Cheers,

Terry

Old November 5th 05, 01:22 AM
William Sommerwerck

It's in near-perfect condition and is complete with the original carton,
manuals, remote, etc.

Give me about 24 hours to make a copy of some of the literature and send it
to you. Or write out some info. Bear with me.

oups.com...