Curly Woods

Default Subwoofer upgrade in Honda Ridgeline

I am trying to upgrade the subwoofer in my new Honda Ridgeline w/o
changing the head unit. I have a older PPI 50 wpc/200 wpc mono that I
would like to use to drive this sub. I am not looking for SOTA, but I
want the sub to offer really tight bass into the lower 30 Hz range. The
super low fundamentals are not important to me as the style of music
that I typically listen to will rarely go below upper 30 Hz frequency
range. It looks like that under the back seats is the most logical
location.

Is there a good way to make this work with the stock Alpine/NAVI head
unit in this Honda?

Also has anyone installed 6.5" components in the front doors? I would
like to keep the cost on these front speakers at $400.00 or less per
pair and get as much efficiency as possible w/good SQ.
--
All the best,

Michael Mastin
Curly Woods
McKinney, TX
http://www.curlywoods.com
(469)742-0097

Honda Accord Hybrid Stereo Upgrade Mark Lewis Car Audio 5 July 10th 05 07:55 PM
subwoofer upgrade? Alan Car Audio 8 January 23rd 05 02:32 PM
2004 Honda Accord Stereo Upgrade Questions Ryan Haskell Car Audio 5 March 5th 04 03:29 AM
Subwoofer hum: is it my receiver? Brian Tech 60 February 20th 04 09:11 PM
Main speakers with builtin subwoofer - How to configure receiver? Michael Harder Audio Opinions 0 October 28th 03 11:18 PM