Akai M-8 service manual/circuit diagram

Old October 19th 05, 01:19 PM

Default Akai M-8 service manual/circuit diagram

Hi

Regarding this thread of this list some time back:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rec... a9ce817d3542e

There's mention of circuit diagram being posted to a binaries group but
that was three years ago. I was wondering if anyone on here might have
D/Loaded it and would be willing to pst it again?

thanks in advnnce

Darren, a new Akai M8 owner.

Old October 21st 05, 09:52 AM
RdM

asks in
rec.audio.tubes<1129724377.281062.115700@g14g2000c wa.googlegroups.com>:
> Hi
>
> Regarding this thread of this list some time back:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rec... a9ce817d3542e

> There's mention of circuit diagram being posted to a binaries group but
> that was three years ago. I was wondering if anyone on here might have
> D/Loaded it and would be willing to pst it again?
>
> thanks in advnnce
>
> Darren, a new Akai M8 owner.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Twice; base64 & uuencode, semi-inadvertently!
--
RdM