Default Mikey "IQ=103" speaks

ScottW wrote:
Robert Morein wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
You're not a smart guy, Mikey. Big mouth, little brain. Low IQ.

It doesn't take that much brain power to make you look pathetic.

Mikey, go away. You do not belong here.

You know Morein, You need to can the censorship crappola. I support
your right to disagree but this campaign to drive McKelvey out is
nothing short of fascism.

You need to grow up and get over whatever he did to **** you off.

ScottW

Scott, I grew up a long time ago.
My opinion is that Mikey is so mentally challenged, his posts consist almost
entirely of bowdlerized text from the posts of others. Whatever else rao is,
it is a place for individuals with adequate mental capacity,

Who decides? You?

This is a public place... you have no merit in deciding who has
access.

Morein is frustrated because the only Usenet battle of this sort he has
fought previously (vs. McCarty) was a lost cause. McCarty used the "if
you bring a knife, I'll bring a gun; if you bring a gun, I'll bring a
bomb" tactic and, basically, kicked Morein's pathetic ass all over
Usenet. Poor ol' Bob-o-rama has yet to recover. (This is *not* an
endorsement of any person or their tactics, but facts *are* facts.)

Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...

ScottW wrote:
Robert Morein wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
[...]

Why do all the low-IQ guys come out at once? First Mike McKelvy the plumber,
then Richard Maleswicki the itinerant bicycle repairman.
What is it these low-IQ types think they can add to the general
conversation?

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

ScottW wrote:
Robert Morein wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Plumber? What the **** are you talking about, your moron?

then Richard Maleswicki the itinerant bicycle repairman.
What is it these low-IQ types think they can add to the general
conversation?

Why is the people who think they are smart have to prove how stupid they are
and how fragile their ego?

Why are you not smart enough to know you are making a bigger fool of
yourself with every post. Fortunately, I don't have a dead child, or you'd
be picking at his bones the way you did with Nate, you unbeleivable ****
head.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
ink.net...
[snip]
Why are you not smart enough to know you are making a bigger fool of
yourself with every post. Fortunately, I don't have a dead child, or

you'd
be picking at his bones the way you did with Nate, you unbeleivable ****
head.

Mikey, it is my great regret to inform you that you have misspelled
"unbeleivable". The correct spelling is "unbelievable". The word "believe"
is covered in fifth grade spelling lessons.

Your weak mind has failed you again.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...
[snip]
Why are you not smart enough to know you are making a bigger fool of
yourself with every post. Fortunately, I don't have a dead child, or

you'd
be picking at his bones the way you did with Nate, you unbeleivable ****
head.

Mikey, it is my great regret to inform you that you have misspelled
"unbeleivable". The correct spelling is "unbelievable". The word "believe"
is covered in fifth grade spelling lessons.

Your weak mind has failed you again.

Still nothing useful to say, eh Robert?

wrote in message
oups.com...

ScottW wrote:
Robert Morein wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
[...]

What ass kicking was this, I must have missed it.
McCarty and Morein two sides of the same dented coin.

It seems that Morein is off his meds to contol his obsessive complusive
disorder.
Still think I'm Powell, Bob?

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
ink.net...
[snip]
What ass kicking was this, I must have missed it.

Mikey, you've just written another run-on.
It would be properly stated as two sentences:
"What ass kicking was this? I must have missed it."

Mikey, you really do not belong on this forum. Your IQ is too low.
And what pleasure could you derive as the least intelligent of a group of
people? Doesn't it gnaw at you that you are the least talented participant
in this group?

Your natural gifts are very meager, Mikey.

George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

Mikey, you really do not belong on this forum. Your IQ is too low.
And what pleasure could you derive as the least intelligent of a group of
people? Doesn't it gnaw at you that you are the least talented participant
in this group?

If you keep this up, Mickey will start spitting out your name in addition
to mine whenever he gets really angry.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...
[snip]
What ass kicking was this, I must have missed it.

Mikey, you've just written another run-on.
It would be properly stated as two sentences:
"What ass kicking was this? I must have missed it."

Mikey, you really do not belong on this forum. Your IQ is too low.
And what pleasure could you derive as the least intelligent of a group of
people? Doesn't it gnaw at you that you are the least talented participant
in this group?

Your natural gifts are very meager, Mikey.

Better than nonexistent.

What treatment are you receiving for your obsessive/compulsive disorder?

Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Robert Morein said:

Mikey, you really do not belong on this forum. Your IQ is too low.
And what pleasure could you derive as the least intelligent of a group

of
people? Doesn't it gnaw at you that you are the least talented

participant
in this group?

If you keep this up, Mickey will start spitting out your name in addition
to mine whenever he gets really angry.

But Mikey is incapable of handling the abstraction known as a "list".
What ever will he do?