Parasound HALO JC-1 in Saint Louis

Old July 6th 05, 08:06 PM
Wylie Williams

Default Parasound HALO JC-1 in Saint Louis

The Speaker and Stereo Store has the JC-1s on demo with Gallo Reference
3 in the demo system for your audition. The Pass Labs X250.5 amp is an
alternate system amplifier.
If you are interested in Gallo, Parasound, Pass Labs, or the other
brands I have on my website www.speakerandstereostore.com, and I am
your closest dealer, you can email me or call for more information.

Wylie Williams

314-692-2230