CaptainCosmo

Default FS: Aerial Acoustics SW-12 Subwoofer (Natural Cherry) - Immaculate!

Aerial Acoustics SW-12 Powered Subwoofer in Natural Cherry, with remote
control. Only four years old and in immaculate condition. I absolutely
love it, but am forced to sell because I must move into a much smaller
home and must downsize my entire setup. The SW-12 is legendary with its
incredible output and uncompromising performance. Unparalleled control
possibilities by using the back panel's various parameters, plus remote
control operation of many functions. Read the reviews on the Aerial
Acoustics website for more information.

This incredible instrument cost $4900 when I purchased it, but these
days one in Natural Cherry will cost you $5200. I am asking $2700;
shipping expense is the responsibility of the buyer.

I have the original packaging and box, and it will be packed just as it
came from the original dealer. It can be shipped via Truck, or can be
picked up in Sarasota, Florida.

I will accept money order or Paypal (Paypal please add 3%.)

Any questions, please contact me at cyberaudio84 at hotmail dot com. JPG
images available. Thanks!

--
The above email address is a spam-buster.

Please reply to cyberaudio84 at hotmail dot com.