Schizoid Man

Default Best 60s song?

Being among the younger posters here, I though I'd start a thread for the
old fogeys... ;-)

If there was one song, one single song that would epitomize the 60s, which
one would it be?

I think for me it would have to be the Beatles' Tomorrow Never Knows ("the
song that ushered in the 60s" according to Tony Fletcher).

MINe 109

"Schizoid Man" wrote:

Being among the younger posters here, I though I'd start a thread for the
old fogeys... ;-)

If there was one song, one single song that would epitomize the 60s, which
one would it be?

I think for me it would have to be the Beatles' Tomorrow Never Knows ("the
song that ushered in the 60s" according to Tony Fletcher).

Depends on whose sixties. "Sunshine Superman" by Donovan.

Stephen
Margaret von B.

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message
Being among the younger posters here, I though I'd start a thread for the
old fogeys... ;-)

Just HOW old do you think we are? Seriously, how old do you think some of
the players here are?

If there was one song, one single song that would epitomize the 60s, which
one would it be?

Daydream Believer - The Monkees.

You're ****ing me off, .!

Margaret

GeoSynch

MINe 109 wrote:

"Schizoid Man" wrote:

If there was one song, one single song that would epitomize the 60s, which
one would it be?

I think for me it would have to be the Beatles' Tomorrow Never Knows ("the
song that ushered in the 60s" according to Tony Fletcher).

Depends on whose sixties. "Sunshine Superman" by Donovan.

"Jumpin' Jack Flash" by the Stones for too many reasons to enumerate.

GeoSynch

Schizoid Man

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

Daydream Believer - The Monkees.

You're ****ing me off, .!

I knew you were a good sport, Margaret.

Schizoid Man

"GeoSynch" wrote in message

"Jumpin' Jack Flash" by the Stones for too many reasons to enumerate.

Hopefully you've never been subjected to the Peter Frampton version.

Lionel

In , Schizoid Man wrote :

Being among the younger posters here, I though I'd start a thread for the
old fogeys... ;-)

If there was one song, one single song that would epitomize the 60s, which
one would it be?

I think for me it would have to be the Beatles' Tomorrow Never Knows ("the
song that ushered in the 60s" according to Tony Fletcher).

"All Along The Watchtower"
GeoSynch

Schizoid Man wrote:

"Jumpin' Jack Flash" by the Stones for too many reasons to enumerate.

Hopefully you've never been subjected to the Peter Frampton version.

Or the Aretha Franklin one for that matter, even though it was produced
by Keef himself.

GeoSynch

dave weil

On Mon, 23 May 2005 16:59:08 -0700, "Schizoid Man"
wrote:

Being among the younger posters here, I though I'd start a thread for the
old fogeys... ;-)

If there was one song, one single song that would epitomize the 60s, which
one would it be?

I think for me it would have to be the Beatles' Tomorrow Never Knows ("the
song that ushered in the 60s" according to Tony Fletcher).

He's wrong. It was ushered in by Like A Rolling Stone a year earlier.

Schizoid Man

wrote:

Being among the younger posters here, I though I'd start a thread for the
old fogeys... ;-)

If there was one song, one single song that would epitomize the 60s, which
one would it be?

I think for me it would have to be the Beatles' Tomorrow Never Knows ("the
song that ushered in the 60s" according to Tony Fletcher).

He's wrong. It was ushered in by Like A Rolling Stone a year earlier.

Like A Rolling Stone, quantum achievement that it is, is still simply
vintage Dylan - folk rock at its core. It has none of the narco-psychedelic
connotations that one frequently associates the 60s with though.

Schizoid Man asked:

"If there was one song, one single song that would epitomize the 60s,
which
one would it be?"

Kind of tough because the 60's was to me, 2 different era's. The early
60's with the Beatles, Rolling Stones, and the whole "British
Invasion," happening along with Motown, Stax, and the R&B scene, plus
the 50's holdovers.

Then the second part of the 60's which began with Bob Dylan influencing
the Beatles, and them influencing almost everybody else. It was the
second part that really broke it open for the singer/songwriters, like
the BeatlesDylan, Simon and Garfunkel, Buffalo Springfield, et al.

I don't think Tomorrow Never Knows is representative of or ushered in
the 60's. It would have to be Dylan who told the Beatles that he liked
their songs but they really weren't about anything. This sent them off
into their best efforts.

My personal favorite song from the 60's is probably For What It's Worth
by Buffalo Springfield. It does seem to sum up the 60's.
It's a song about emptyness, lack of purpose, paranoia, and riot over
nothing. That seems to sum up the 60's pretty well. A lot of people
with no clue, trying to bring down a system that was working fairly
well with some obvious flaws that would have been corrected without
riots and protests.

My number 2 favorite song from the 60's would have to be Sounds of
Silence by Simon and Garfunkel followed by When I Was Young by the
Animals, or maybe Sky Pilot. It's tough because there truly was a lot
of popular music that was very good and got airplay.

Lionel said:

""All Along The Watchtower""

The Dylan, Hendrix, and the Dave Mason versions are all great.

dave weil

wrote:

Being among the younger posters here, I though I'd start a thread for the
old fogeys... ;-)

If there was one song, one single song that would epitomize the 60s, which
one would it be?

I think for me it would have to be the Beatles' Tomorrow Never Knows ("the
song that ushered in the 60s" according to Tony Fletcher).

He's wrong. It was ushered in by Like A Rolling Stone a year earlier.

Like A Rolling Stone, quantum achievement that it is, is still simply
vintage Dylan - folk rock at its core. It has none of the narco-psychedelic
connotations that one frequently associates the 60s with though.

Oh, you mean which song sounds the druggiest.

I'd claim then that Eight Miles High by the Byrds was more effective
than TNN, since it actually rocked as well. I'm not dissing TNN
though, since it inspired artists like Brian Eno.

I still say that Like a Rolling Stone laid the foundation for the 60s.
It really marks the beginning of a huge sea change, and the Beatles
themselves were even changed by it. Nobody had ever heard anything
like it, plus it was over 6 minutes long, which had to be a first for
a "hit song". Sure, he had already gone electric, but that song had an
archetypical sound that changed everything.

And it was deliciously prophetic as well, as people found out that a
lot of the dynamic of the time was built on shaky ground.

My Generation probably captures the disaffection the best.

Scizoid Man wrote:

"Like A Rolling Stone, quantum achievement that it is, is still simply
vintage Dylan - folk rock at its core. It has none of the
narco-psychedelic
connotations that one frequently associates the 60s with though"

If that's what you frequently associate with the 60's you should go
check out the Billboard top 10 lists and see what you find. Remember
that groups like the Monkees, Herman's Hermits, Gerry and The
Pacemakers, The Supremes, Ray Charles, Paul Rever and the Raiders,
Sonny&Cher, the Beach Boys, etc. had no mention even vaguely to drug
use.

George Middius

StynchBlob muttered:

"Jumpin' Jack Flash" by the Stones for too many reasons to enumerate.

Devil-worship for YACAs.......

George Middius

Slut said:

"All Along The Watchtower"

That's an *American* song written by an *American* songwriter. Our resident
jingoïste cochon disses his own patrie.

Lionel

George Middius wrote :

Slut said:

"All Along The Watchtower"

That's an *American* song written by an *American* songwriter. Our
resident jingoïste cochon disses his own patrie.

Did I read *jingoïste*, eh George ?

;-)
Lionel

George "Betty Boop" Middius wrote :

StynchBlob muttered:

"Jumpin' Jack Flash" by the Stones for too many reasons to enumerate.

Devil-worship for YACAs.......

Note that the "George M. Middius" is appeared recently with the invention of
the internet connexion. It didn't existed in the '60s.

:-D

EddieM

Schizoid Man wrote

Being among the younger posters here, I though I'd start a thread for the
old fogeys... ;-)

If there was one song, one single song that would epitomize the 60s, which
one would it be?

I think for me it would have to be the Beatles' Tomorrow Never Knows ("the
song that ushered in the 60s" according to Tony Fletcher).

Yo Schiz,

This isn't really an answer to your question but to me at least personally,
my "earliest" recollection of songs that had the greatest emotional affect
to me were these songs below which I'm quite positive I heard around
the late, late '60s (1969?) when I was a toddler.

Dominique by those three Singing Nuns
Constantly by Clif Richard
Thank You Girl by The Beatles
I'll Get You by The Beatles
I should Have Known Better by The Beatles

These are really lovely songs listening to them now that I'm older, but
when I try to bear in mind the earliest moments I first heard them, I remember
being so terrified -- 'cause I didn't know what they were saying or talking
about
yet they were shouting (The beatles) or pleading (C. Richard) and crying (so
it
seems to me) with the singing nuns. Well, that's how I interpreted it then.
But what I really think attracted me to this songs which made them exceptional
for me through these years is their rather simple and tuneful melodies. Btw,
some of the songs above came out in the early 60s.

So when I listen to any one of this songs I can recall back the time
when I was crawling on the floor and looking up at everyone in the house
cooking... etc...etc.

So I guess the question is, what was the earliest song or songs you heard
that had a certain emotional affect to you.....

ScottW

Wasn't around for the entrance of the 60's but it obviously exited with

21st Century....

Actually didn't become Crimson Aware until a year or 2 later.. in '69 I
was but 12 and sharing a record player with my sister fighting to spin
Green River by CCR.

ScottW

My pick would be the Byrds version of "Mr Tamborine Man".

S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Another excellent choice. One of the major elements of the best of the
60's music was the fact that it had good writing, vocal harmony, and a
melody that you could hum.

Scizoid Man wrote:

"Like A Rolling Stone, quantum achievement that it is, is still simply
vintage Dylan - folk rock at its core. It has none of the
narco-psychedelic
connotations that one frequently associates the 60s with though"

If that's what you frequently associate with the 60's you should go
check out the Billboard top 10 lists and see what you find. Remember
that groups like the Monkees, Herman's Hermits, Gerry and The
Pacemakers, The Supremes,

How about "Stoned Love"? And there was a psychedilic phase at Motown
for other artists...

Ray Charles,

How about "Let's Go Get Stoned"? Although I realize "stoned" could
refer to alcohol, I guess...

Paul Rever and the Raiders,

How about "Kicks"? Although I don't really remember the lyrics very
well...

Sonny&Cher,

BTW, back in the late '60's, in school we saw a pretty good anti-drug
movie narrated by Sonny, which even slightly spoofed the typical movies
like that shown to kids.

the Beach Boys, etc.

Although they were big drug users...and songs like "Good Vibrations"
have a psychedelic feel...

had no mention even vaguely to drug
use.

Disagree, for reasons shown above. But the drug theme, although
present, was never as big as the romantic love theme of almost all
popular music.

It's a little interesting to me that the songs nominated in this thread
seem to be what many white, college-educated folks from the '60's would
pick, IMHO. No mention of James Brown or Sly that I've seen yet.

But that's OK. There are always a lot of great songs and I couldn't
name a single greatest song from the 1960's either. And some of my
favorite versions of songs ("Mr. Postman," Beatles; "All Along the
Watchtower," Hendrix) weren't recorded by the songwriters.

I'll throw in that web radio is a great way to hear some great, older
music. I downloaded iTunes for the first time recently and there's a
nice selection of webcasting music stations available via iTunes for
free. I've been able to hear some great older '60's music that neither
the local Top 40 or college radio stations played back then.

EddieM wrote:
Schizoid Man wrote

(snip)

This isn't really an answer to your question but to me at least personally,
my "earliest" recollection of songs that had the greatest emotional affect
to me were these songs below which I'm quite positive I heard around
the late, late '60s (1969?) when I was a toddler.

Dominique by those three Singing Nuns

When I think of this song, all I can hear is "Dominique, 'nique,
'nique" etc.

Constantly by Clif Richard

Richard and the Shadows really had no US impact back then. Never heard
this song.

Thank You Girl by The Beatles
I'll Get You by The Beatles
I should Have Known Better by The Beatles

The Beatles not only did a great job of their own songs, but great
cover versions too.

These are really lovely songs listening to them now that I'm older, but
when I try to bear in mind the earliest moments I first heard them, I remember
being so terrified -- 'cause I didn't know what they were saying or talking
about
yet they were shouting (The beatles)

When I was a kid, I remember seeing them on the Ed Sullivan TV show. I
wouldn't have said it this way back then, but everything about the
Beatles (at least in their early days) just seemed so great that it
made sense for them to take over the music business. They even came out
with an entertaining, yet really different, sort of movie soon
afterwards.

or pleading (C. Richard) and crying (so
it
seems to me) with the singing nuns. Well, that's how I interpreted it then.

Interesting comments...

But what I really think attracted me to this songs which made them exceptional
for me through these years is their rather simple and tuneful melodies.

In retrospect, I've come to realize that often what I'm enjoying and
listening for are melodies. One of the reasons that punk rock didn't
attract me much was that it was so much about attitude, not about
melodies.

I was reading some book and the author pointed out that Nirvana, while
conveying a lot of the punk attitude, had a lot of songs with good
melodies.

Btw, some of the songs above came out in the early 60s.

Don't worry, a lot of readers here are old enough to remember!

So when I listen to any one of this songs I can recall back the time
when I was crawling on the floor and looking up at everyone in the house
cooking... etc...etc.

A lot of my memories of the Beatles and other '60's bands involve my
friends, older siblings, and their friends, all of whom seemed to know
what was new and cool and were happy to share with me. A lot of my
friends who had older siblings were exposed to rock music by the older

So I guess the question is, what was the earliest song or songs you heard
that had a certain emotional affect to you.....

Anything from the first few Beatles albums. From there, I got
interested in the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, the Byrds, Buddy Holly
(already dead by then, of course), etc. But we also had folk music
(like Peter, Paul & Mary), Motown stuff (from the Supremes, Four Tops,
Temps, etc.), a little James Brown (who was a little extreme for me),
the Monkees, some Top 40 singles from people associated with Phil
Spector and many others, and classical and opera records at home too.
We also had some interest in Buck Owens and Johnny Cash, especially
after Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash started working together and
country-rock (the Band, the Byrds) emerged. So that lead us into
country.

Although I was kinda a music snob briefly in my teens, I've tried to
keep an open ear and mind and not think about who was and wasn't cool.
Trying to do that has enabled me to hear lots of great and interesting
music, even when it wasn't music or artists that my peers liked.

BTW, in rock these days, I nearly always buy any CD from:

Bettie Serveert
Coldplay
Ivy
Paco
Semisonic
Shivaree (Thanks to recommendation in Stereophile of "I Oughta Give You
a Shot in the Head for Making Me Live in this Dump." Couldn't resist
that title and it turns out I really like the band also.)

EddieM wrote:
Schizoid Man wrote

(snip)

Dominique by those three Singing Nuns

Wasn't it just one Singing Nun? The following confirms that:

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/musi...69,00.html#bio

Local radio only played the French version, but if I remember
correctly, it's about a war with the Waldensians and I forget who else.
Can anyone remember more and post that hear?

I did remember that she eventually quit the convent, but continued
doing good works. Was sad to read that she committed suicide in 1985.

(snip)

Fred

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message
Being among the younger posters here, I though I'd start a thread for the
old fogeys... ;-)

If there was one song, one single song that would epitomize the 60s, which
one would it be?

I think for me it would have to be the Beatles' Tomorrow Never Knows ("the
song that ushered in the 60s" according to Tony Fletcher).

Growing up in the inner city of San Fraancisco in the 50s and 60s, I could
not characterize the 60s with one song. At best all I could think off the
60s as three unique periods.

Early 60s would be The Twist (Chubby Checker). It was on the radio, in
school dances and American Bandstand. Didn't care much about this one but
its part and parcel of the 60 dance craze such as the mash potato, swim,
jerk, fly and so on and on.

Duke of Earl (Gene Chandler): some black guy was singing this while beating
the **** out of a white guy in the alley next to my junior high school.
Whites don't trust blacks and blacks hated whites then - at least in my
junior high. KKK was still strong in the deep south where a black man could
be killed by looking at a white woman - we were a country deep in racism and
violence. JFK was assassinated in 1963 while I was in some bonehead class.
All of us in school were in a state of shock.

The Theme From "A Summer Place" (Percy Faith & Orchestra). Lush big
orchestration which, for me at least, denotes an end on the 50s values.

Mid 60s would be San Francisco (Scott McKenzie, 65), Eve of Destruction
(Barry McGuire, 67). Hippies, Vietnam, race and student riots, drug, sex,
free speech and politics. 1964 seems to be the turning point for this
decade. A high school friend just came back from Vietnam where his buddy was
cut in half by marching gun fire. He tried to stuff the entrails back -
horrible.

Late 60s Holly Holy (Neil Diamond), Stone Soul Picnic (5th Dimension) and
just love that new Carlos Santana sound. Hi-fi shops were using the Santana
LP to show off the stereo systems. So much electricity in the air carried
over from the mid 60s - hippies everywhere and everyone wants to give you a
joint. Hitch a ride to anywhere. Ran into a war protest march on my first
day on college campus trying to go to a class - don't flunked out of school
or be drafted to Vietnam.

EddieM

wrote
EddieM wrote:
Schizoid Man wrote

(snip)

Dominique by those three Singing Nuns

Wasn't it just one Singing Nun? The following confirms that:

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/musi...69,00.html#bio

Local radio only played the French version, but if I remember
correctly, it's about a war with the Waldensians and I forget who else.
Can anyone remember more and post that hear?

I did remember that she eventually quit the convent, but continued
doing good works. Was sad to read that she committed suicide in 1985.

(snip)

I don't have the song handy but I'm positive that there were at least
two back up singer singing along. Yeah I heard she commited suicide
which was sad as I always felt that the song was about sadness and
grief. This is to me a song in respond to Eleanor Rigby.

Thanks for the link.

EddieM

wrote
EddieM wrote:

snip

[...]

Wow, interesting comments also. I always like music in the sixties.
It was the time when everything exploded.

BTW, in rock these days, I nearly always buy any CD from:

Bettie Serveert
Coldplay
Ivy
Paco
Semisonic
Shivaree (Thanks to recommendation in Stereophile of "I Oughta Give You
a Shot in the Head for Making Me Live in this Dump." Couldn't resist
that title and it turns out I really like the band also.)

Ok sure, and I'll give 'em a listen.

EddieM wrote:
wrote
EddieM wrote:
Schizoid Man wrote

(snip)

Dominique by those three Singing Nuns

Wasn't it just one Singing Nun? The following confirms that:

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/musi...69,00.html#bio

Local radio only played the French version, but if I remember
correctly, it's about a war with the Waldensians and I forget who else.
Can anyone remember more and post that hear?

I did remember that she eventually quit the convent, but continued
doing good works. Was sad to read that she committed suicide in 1985.

(snip)

I don't have the song handy but I'm positive that there were at least
two back up singer singing along. Yeah I heard she commited suicide
which was sad as I always felt that the song was about sadness and
grief.

I thought "Dominique" was really catchy and lively, and that was why it
was a US hit, even though sung in French. I was surprised to read years
later that it was about war, assuming that was correct.

This is to me a song in respond to Eleanor Rigby.

Do you see some relationship between the two songs? "Dominique"
preceded "Eleanor Rigby" by several years.

Thanks for the link.

Glad to help. That site is excellent for finding popular music and
musicians.

EddieM wrote:
wrote
EddieM wrote:

(snip)

BTW, in rock these days, I nearly always buy any CD from:

I'll add that because I don't reallly keep up with music very well
these days, if I find anybody I really like I tend to stick with them
and buy all their music.

I also like Nellie McKay.

Bettie Serveert

As I think I mentioned elsewhere, they'll be on tour this year. See:
www.bettieserveert.com. They're based in Holland, but there's nothing
that sounds particularly Dutch about them. BTW, there are some really
good, interesting Dutch bands and those I've heard sing in English.

Coldplay
Ivy
Paco

Ivy is a little more mainstream than Paco, but they have the same
singer, Dominique Durand. So if you like Ivy, you'll probably like
Paco. The latest Paco CD is really interesting and even has some early
'70's Rolling Stones influence that works well.

Semisonic
Shivaree (Thanks to recommendation in Stereophile of "I Oughta Give You
a Shot in the Head for Making Me Live in this Dump." Couldn't resist
that title and it turns out I really like the band also.)

Ok sure, and I'll give 'em a listen.

I'm flattered!

There seems to be tons of good music out there, it's just hard for me
to keep up, now that I'm older, have a family, etc. I'm hearing a lot
of good, interesting stuff using the iTunes radio tuner and web sites
like www.live365.com and www.radioio.com. All of these are fine places
to start. And they also offer links to much more than popular music;
they have news, spoken word, jazz, classical, folk, etc. In fact, some
conventional radio stations are already webcasting and in at least one
case, a station has ceased conventional broadcasting and switched
entirely to webcasting.

I'm vaguely thinking of getting a Roku (rokulabs.com, I think) home
radio that would let me listen to webcasts without the need for a
computer. The Roku tuner would go on the shelf with my home audio gear.

Bill Riel

In article .com,
says...

There seems to be tons of good music out there, it's just hard for me
to keep up, now that I'm older, have a family, etc. I'm hearing a lot
of good, interesting stuff using the iTunes radio tuner and web sites
like
www.live365.com and www.radioio.com. All of these are fine places
to start.

That's how I'm discovering most new music these days - I generally keep
a stream going when I'm at work and note any bands that catch my
attention.

I'm vaguely thinking of getting a Roku (rokulabs.com, I think) home
radio that would let me listen to webcasts without the need for a
computer. The Roku tuner would go on the shelf with my home audio gear.

I'm doing that with a Squeezebox. I do often just tune it to web casts,
but it's also handy to have access to your entire digital music
collection on your home stereo - and it's a lot more convenient that
directly connecting a computer up.

For one thing, it's wireless, but also the remote alows you to navigate
your music (or webcast stations) very effectively without going near the
computer. I think both the sqeezebox and Roku are pretty close in
features. They differ slightly in implementation, but when I was looking
into it they were a real toss-up.

I almost went with Airport express for remote music streaming, but the
Roku and Squeezebox both offer some conveniences above and beyond imo.

--
Bill

Signal said:

BTW, I think I remember reading once that for some business or personal

reasons, The Byrds couldn't make it to the recording studio, so most of

the people on that song are studio musicians, including Larry Knechtel
(later of Bread) and Leon Russell. The following confirms this:

http://ebni.com/byrds/lpmtm.ht=ADml

http://ebni.com/byrds/relassoc=ADiates16.html

Don't know about the rest of the musicians from the Byrds, but McGuinn
played on all of their stuff AFAIK. I base this on an interview I saw
the band do on TV. It seems in those days virtually all rock bands had
studio musicians playing for them as a matter of record label policy.
McGuinn, on the other hand, was irreplaceable, and they could find
nobody who could cover his playing.

Correction: I should have said that said
all that about the Byrds.

My apologies.

Margaret von B.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Correction: I should have said that said
all that about the Byrds.

My apologies.

Obviously you're partying with Arnii smoking something stronger than either
of you. The infamous basement, perhaps. I wonder if you giggle together
after you goof up?

Cheers,

Margaret

Jenn

In article .com,
" wrote:

Signal said:

BTW, I think I remember reading once that for some business or personal

reasons, The Byrds couldn't make it to the recording studio

The "business or personal reasons" probably had to do with stuff that is
illegal in the U.S. but I'm just guessing :-) "McGuinn and McGuire
couldn't get much higher" ya know?

http://ebni.com/byrds/lpmtm.ht*ml

http://ebni.com/byrds/relassoc*iates16.html

Don't know about the rest of the musicians from the Byrds, but McGuinn
played on all of their stuff AFAIK. I base this on an interview I saw
the band do on TV. It seems in those days virtually all rock bands had
studio musicians playing for them as a matter of record label policy.

True.

McGuinn, on the other hand, was irreplaceable, and they could find
nobody who could cover his playing.

Even though I admire Roger's player, this is unlikely. Studio players
then and now are truly amazing and can play just about anything, in my
experience.

Jenn said:

ven though I admire Roger's player, this is unlikely. Studio players
then and now are truly amazing and can play just about anything, in my
experience.

As I said, I'm basing my comments on remarks made by the band members
during an interview. IIRC it was David Crosby making that particular
comment. This was post prison so there's a good chance he was sober
and I can't think of any reason for him to lie about it.

There's still the matter of learning the songs as well as being able to
play them. Might just have been simpler to have somebody who already
knew them and could play them as well as anybody they might hire. Who
knows, I just prefer my version.

Does make you wonder how many of the British bands plyaed on their own
albums.

mastering a song Sidhu Pro Audio 6 December 19th 04 05:16 AM
Finding A Song On Line Mike Rivers Pro Audio 31 December 7th 04 03:15 PM
Finding A Song On Line Mike Rivers Pro Audio 0 December 1st 04 10:02 PM
New Song "Moonshine" Pro Audio 11 November 30th 04 07:30 PM
Internet Song Database Problems and Solutions MS General 1 December 26th 03 07:16 PM