Pankoski

Default Electro Voice Regency Speakers

I have a pair of EV Regency speakers that I won't be using soon because the
room they are moving to has no corners, plus I need the money to finance the
PA system and bass amp I'm building. I've had these speakers since the
mid 70's and have no idea what they are worth? I'm thinking of putting
them on ebay? Any thoughts or alternate suggestions? They are not all
original as the woofers died years ago and I refinished the cabinets many
years ago also. I put some great Eminence speakers in them that will
probably go into the bass speaker cabinet. The rest is OEM and operating
well. I contacted EV once and they dated one to 1959 and the other that
has the pots for treble and mid controls to 1961. Thanks for any input.

Bose 901 Review William Sommerwerck General 149 January 8th 05 04:49 PM
do 16 ohm speakers exist? (for home use) General 9 January 7th 04 05:46 AM
Speakers in Different Rooms?? Ron Pagano General 1 November 20th 03 05:50 PM
Powered Speakers? MS General 24 October 27th 03 02:37 AM
Remote speakers? L-pads? Totally confused! Hogarth General 3 July 3rd 03 02:06 PM