Magneplanar Tympani IVa

Old April 30th 05, 06:29 PM
Norman M. Schwartz

Default Magneplanar Tympani IVa

Original Owner; Perfect, (like new) cosmetically and operationally, black
with oak frame. Come to get them (30 mile suburb) of NYC or arrange for
shipping. $700. or best satisfactory offer. (Going to a 3.6R).

Old May 1st 05, 05:13 PM
Norman M. Schwartz

Old May 15th 05, 03:10 AM
Thomas D. Althouse

Hi Norman,

I have a pair of those and I wouldn't trade them for 3.6's. 3.6's are
very nice but not Tympani's. Is it the size?

I wish I were closer, I'm in Aurora, Ontario. The shipping would be
expensive.

$700 sounds very, very reasonable??

Cheers,

Tom

Old May 16th 05, 02:32 AM
Norman M. Schwartz

No longer available for sale. (I'm keeping them!)