Sound Emporium

Default OFFICIAL RAM & AHTM FAQ : LISTING OF 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

Let's review recent customer feedback for The Sound Emporium, A.K.A.
Trades4USD at Audiogon...

Item as described and shipped promptly - Good communications via Email
- A+++
Positive by Bob01605 (27) on 04-07-05

A++, 5 stars!! The ultimate in customer service/attention/after-sale
follow up!!
Positive by Wmcmanus (357) on 04-06-05

A+. GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT PRICE, FAIR AND HONEST. WOULD BUY AGAIN.
Positive by Dwsssnet (15) on 04-05-05

A+Price was great,delivery was prompt,item was as promised.
Positive by Rclarkjunocom (3) on 04-04-05

I am very please with my purchase- Thank You!
Positive by B_ale (66) on 03-27-05

Excellent transaction with great communication and cust service. Thank
you.
Positive by Kehut (549) on 03-26-05

Great customer service and after sale follow-up. Thanks! A+
Positive by Sound_bites (21) on 03-24-05

Very fast shipping and full service all the way! Sound Emporium folks
are pros!
Positive by Geraldedison (18) on 03-20-05

One of the BEST out there +++++
Positive by Creege (12) on 03-17-05

Could not have asked for a better guy to deal with! A+++++++++++
Positive by Pnardi (67) on 03-16-05

Fabulous pre/post sales support! Best prices&fast shipping. Highly
recommended!!
Positive by Digicom_t1 (3) on 03-13-05

Excellent transaction! First-class dealer. Would buy from Sound
Emporium again.
Positive by Tiffany (15) on 03-04-05

Fast Shipping.. Great Price..Smooth Transaction..and a nice
conversation to boot
Positive by Shload (93) on 03-03-05

Another GREAT transaction!!! A pleasure to deal with, HIGHEST
RECOMENDATION!!!
Positive by Martinsmithson (15) on 03-01-05

Great Seller! None better out there!
Positive by Donaddleman (93) on 02-27-05

The best seller i've had yet. Thanks!
Positive by Kublakhan (66) on 02-24-05

A+ transaction and Audiogon member in all respects; wonderful
component, too!
Positive by Wpm (150) on 02-24-05

A+. Communicative, speedy, and honest seller. The Best. Buy with
Confidence.
Positive by Gdf01 (120) on 02-24-05

Another GREAT transaction!!! A pleasure to deal with, HIGHLY
RECOMENDED!!!
Positive by Neno (9) on 02-22-05

Another OUTSTANDING transaction. Sound Emporium Rocks!
Positive by Danlib1 (531) on 02-19-05

I recommended the seller!! Great communication. All I could ask for!
Positive by Davsal (42) on 02-17-05

To review ALL of The Sound Emporium's 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK at
Audiogon, begin by clicking here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/feed...ser=Trades4usd

To review our current classified listings at Audiogon, click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/sear...r&zzTrades4usd

And now, let's review recent customer feedback for The Sound Emporium,
A.K.A. soundemporium at eBay...

Exceptional Seller! Very Comprehensive and never lets you down.
Thanks!!! A+++++
Buyer dimpsquirt ( 14) Apr-08-05 t

Product as described.
Buyer diveforit ( 79) Apr-04-05

thanks fast shipping
Buyer melram1 ( 157) Apr-01-05 14:52

Great Transaction, Thank you very much! AAA+++
Buyer calr610 ( 584) Mar-30-05

Shipped Fast. Great Ebayer! Thanks
Buyer savedsparky ( 2 ) Mar-29-05

I received the Headphones today in perfect condition.Well
packed.Fast shipping.
Buyer harve112 ( 14) Mar-28-05

Good transaction and communication. A busy trader with a personal
touch.
Buyer haleymiles ( 24) Mar-24-05

Fast shipping and great service.
Buyer yeonsikkang ( 7 ) Mar-18-05

wonderful seller. couldn't recommend more. is there anything higher
than A+++++?
Buyer awarmgun ( 0 ) Mar-17-05

A++++++++++++++++++++++
Buyer white18 ( 1560) Mar-15-05

Incredible.. Item as described...Thank you
Buyer emilyx31 ( 18) Mar-13-05

Exactly as promised and fast delivery -a great deal, THANKS!
Buyer davy248 ( 309) Mar-13-05

Smooth deal, would do "biz" again!!
Buyer visitour ( 273) Mar-11-05

Professional-friendly-great email-quick service-good
value-THANKS-Recommended!
Buyer gregord ( 49) Mar-09-05

AWESOME seller, FAST SHIPPING
Buyer bahrens805 ( 41) Mar-06-05

Great Ebay Transaction...Fast shipping...Would do business with
again..AAA+++
Buyer rs69 ( 605) Mar-05-05

Lightning Fast Payment! Great Ebayer!! Thank you!
Seller amysciuto ( 1246) Mar-05-05

Thanks for the quick shipment and excellent communication.
Buyer gjaness ( 47) Mar-03-05

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME seller. NONE BETTER TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL&
FAST...Thank You !
Buyer bigspif ( 1082) Mar-03-05

Fast, professional... Simply the best! A++++++
Buyer refugio777 ( 17) Mar-02-05

Fast, professional... Simply the best! A++++++
Buyer refugio777 ( 17) Mar-02-05

Very attentive, Smooth transaction - highly recommended.
Buyer c.chimera ( 50) Mar-02-05

Great product, great communication, super fast shipping, highly
recommended AAA
Buyer marcnmaggs2002 ( 42) Mar-02-05

Item received within time promised in great condition.
Buyer geefourjedi ( 34) Feb-28-05

Awesome transaction! Excellent service and product!
Buyer whatevernot ( 90) Feb-27-05

To review ALL of The Sound Emporium's 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK at eBay,
begin by clicking here...
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...=soundemporium

To review our current auction listings at eBay, click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/sear...r&zzTrades4usd

Special thanks to all RAM and AHTM members for their continued support
and unyielding integrity including, but not limited to, Robert Morein
and Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger, while EXCLUDING the moron's MORON
and WORLD QUEEN of SCAM ARTISTS, OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION,
A.K.A. Brian L. McCarty.

Best regards,

The Sound Emporium

Robert Morein wrote:
"Sound Emporium" wrote in message
oups.com...

Let's review recent customer feedback for The Sound Emporium, A.K.A.
Trades4USD at Audiogon...

Item as described and shipped promptly - Good communications via Email
- A+++
Positive by Bob01605 (27) on 04-07-05

Bravo!

Wait a minute I have more positive eBay feedback, shouldn't I be
included too? Sure Bwine, blah, blah, blah, but with 531 and 801 actual
with 100% satisfied shouldn't you be rooting for me as an anti-scammer?
Oh yes did I mention 540 paypal feedback too?

Sound Emporium

Indeed you should, Mister Twany! Indeed you should!! AN EXEMPLARY
FEEDBACK PROFILE INDEED!!!

PayPal of 410 here, and counting and not one PayPal complaint since we
became a member in July 2001. Not ONE!!!

So, in a phrase, Queen McCarty... G.F.Y.

To ALL others, BRAVO and THREE CHEERS!!!

Best regards,

The Sound Emporium

Robert Morein wrote:
"Sound Emporium" wrote in message
oups.com...

Let's review recent customer feedback for The Sound Emporium,

A.K.A.
Trades4USD at Audiogon...

Item as described and shipped promptly - Good communications via

Email
- A+++
Positive by Bob01605 (27) on 04-07-05

Bravo!

Wait a minute I have more positive eBay feedback, shouldn't I be
included too? Sure Bwine, blah, blah, blah, but with 531 and 801

actual
with 100% satisfied shouldn't you be rooting for me as an

anti-scammer?
Oh yes did I mention 540 paypal feedback too?

Absolutely.

Sound Emporium

OFFICIAL RAM & AHTM FAQ : LISTING OF 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION V9.1

[...]

Great seller... excellent care...
Buyer miroslavhorak ( 2 ) Apr-10-05