Tom Bavis

Default Free Sams Photofacts!

Well, _I_ didn't have to pay for them... did I say YOU would get them
free? naaah!

I have about a third of the Sams folders from '46 to '60 or so. The
ones up to '63 are public domain now. I have scanned and posted all
of the Stromberg Carlson ones on my web page, under "Made in
Rochester". http://www.audiophool.cjb.net/

I'll trade a scan (if I have it ) for a scan of any Stromberg Carson
folder I don't have (originals only if they're after '63... those are
still in copyright). Also trade for any Philco Service bulletin I
don't have. http://www.audiophool.cjb.net/Philco.html

Or $2.00 for a scan of any folder I have - at that rate, I can make
close to minimum wage... for TVs, you'll have to settle for
originals...

tbavis(at)rochester(dot)rr(dot)com

scanned so far:

Altec 345A
Altec 350A
Altec A-340

Ampex 30 Watt
Ampex 402
Ampex 620
Ampex 621 and 692

Bell 2122
Bell 2122C

Brociner UL-1

Crown SXA

Bogen DB-10
Bogen DB-110
Bogen DB-212
Bogen DB-230
Bogen DO110
Bogen DO30
Bogen MX-30
Bogen RPF-60 (schem only)
Bogen TP-60 (schem only)

EICO HF-12
EICO HF-20
EICO HF-30
EICO HF-32

Electro-Voice A30

Fairchild 260
Fairchild 275

Fisher 100
Fisher 101R
Fisher 30-A
Fisher 400C
Fisher 50A
Fisher 800C (schem. on my Audio page)
Fisher 80AZ
Fisher 80-R, 80-T
Fisher 90C
Fisher 90-T
Fisher FM-40
Fisher FM-80
Fisher MPX-10
Fisher X-101

GE 250
GE MS-4000

Grommes 100BA
Grommes 15PG
Grommes 24PG
Grommes 260A
Grommes 60PG
Grommes G-75
Grommes LJ-2
Grommes LJ-3
Grommes LJ-7

Harman Kardon A-10
Harman Kardon A-220
Harman Kardon A-230
Harman Kardon A-250
Harman Kardon Citation II
Harman Kardon T-1040
Harman Kardon TA230
Harman Kardon HK-20
Harman Kardon HK-250

HH Scott 210B
HH Scott 210C, D, E
HH Scott 240
HH Scott 300
HH Scott 314

Knight KN-720
Knight KN-734

Lafayette LA-235

Leak Point 1 Plus
Leak Stereo 20
Leak Varislope III

Magnavox AMP139
Magnavox AMP142
Magnavox AMP151
Magnavox AMP163
Magnavox AMP175
Magnavox AMP182
Magnavox AMP81 series (schem only)

McIntosh C4
McIntosh C8 (early)
Mcintosh C8 (later)

Motorola 5A5
Motorola SK28, SK29, SK30, SK31

Newcomb D12

Olympic Goldy 250
Olympic Opta 5711

PACO ST-45

Philco - see my Philco page

Pilot AA904
Pilot FA-540
Pilot SA260

Revere 400

Setchell Carlson RP-91

Sherwood S-1060
Sherwood S-4000

Sonora 171

Stromberg Carlson (on my Made in Rochester page)

Truetone D1846

Zenith 6G000, 6G001
Zenith J615
Zenith SF183, SF185, SF188

Do you have Sams pack 384 folder 6; its a Wards Hi-Fi.

Tom Bavis

On 5 Mar 2005 16:20:46 -0800, "
wrote:

Do you have Sams pack 384 folder 6; its a Wards Hi-Fi.

No, don't have 384.