Marc

Default Marantz 2330B Amp Schematic/Troubleshooting Advice Needed

Marantz 2330B (dual voltage) Amp Schematic/Troubleshooting Advice
Needed

OK, for all of you veteran tube gurus, please don't hammer me too
badly for posting off topic.

Some of the same experienced technical types that have worked on
vacuum tube gear have also worked on the earlier transistor Marantz
models.

If I could tap into that wealth of expertise, it would be greatly
appreciated.
----------
OK, now for the Marantz 2330B problem:

I acquired a Marantz 2330B with an amplifier or protective circuitry
problem.

This is a "pinned amp" IOW, the front end can be used as a
tuner-preamp, and then coupled with a stand alone amp.

(at the moment, I have it coupled to a Sansui Amp)

Everything works in the front end, tuner (both am and fm) as it
should, and all of the controls, volume, etc. work properly.

The problem is in the amp/circuitry.

I have seen several of these Marantz 2330B Receivers on ebay, with
this same problem.

And there may be some problem (or idiosyncrasy) that is common to this
particular model of Marantz.

If anybody has the schematic or any troubleshooting experience or
advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Mark

http://classic-audio.com/marantz/2330b.html