stancor pc-8412 transformer spec

Old August 27th 04, 09:31 PM
scottp

Default stancor pc-8412 transformer spec

I can't find this online, I was hoping that someone
has a copy, just interested in the current and voltage
rating.

Thanks
Scott

Old August 28th 04, 01:11 AM
Steve O'Neill

Hi:

goto

alt.binaries.pictures.radio

for image of label with lead color code

--
Steve

Old September 2nd 04, 11:59 AM
Wm.M.Chiaramonte

PC-8412

Plate Winding: A.C.Volts = 400-0-400, DCMA = 200
Rectifier Fila.: Volts = 5.0, Amps = 3.0
Other Windings: Volts = 6.3 C.T., Amps = 5.0.

These specs straight from the catalog -
sometimes it pays to be a pack rat!

Regards

ww

Old September 2nd 04, 04:18 PM
scottp

Thankyou very much. This really helps out!

Scott