Prometheus

Default Repost: Bose-o-file hoot !

"Peter Sammon" wrote in message
"Phil Allison" wrote in news:4022e425$0
:

Thank you for posting my review on this Australasian forum. I believe
third-world countries are owed access to the latest audio technology,
such as Bose, as much as technologically advanced North America and
Europe.

Peter

snip a lot of crap

Please accept my apology for the American known
as "Peter Sammon" and his review of the boombox
known as the "901". He represents a small minority
of folks in US that believe the drivel advertising and
have not idea what live music sounds like.

Prometheus

Ms. Sammon,

Do you make anything off of being Bose's bitch?

"Peter Sammon" wrote in message
"Prometheus" wrote in news:c03l3c
:

Bad American, the Aussies won't respect you.

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame38.html