cardmatic tube tester question

Old August 13th 03, 03:33 PM
arizona cowboy

Default cardmatic tube tester question

Hi, I am selling the NOS set of Western Electric cardmatic cards on ebay.

my question is, I know these cards work in models: Hickok 1234, Western
Electric KS-15874 L1/L2, and the military USM-118 A/B series, but will they
work in other cardmatic models, such as Hickok 123A or 123R or others ??

thanks,

azcowboy

Old August 13th 03, 09:58 PM
Lou D

I have a KS-15874-L2 but the card set I have is marked Hickok 123. There is
only 1 card for 12AX7 and the other 12**7 tubes and they only say card 1 on
them, not 1 of 2. The tester seems to work with these cards. On the card
case it states" Model 120 card case" RD instruments.
om...