Jeff Olsen

Default FS: Summit tube parametric EQ

This is the EQF-100. It's a 4-band full parametric with variable high and
low-pass filters. Passive EQ with tube make-up gain and a Jensen 990 output
stage. This is a Dave Hill-era piece, which is a Very Good Thing. He left
Summit to start Cranesong and supposedly the earlier Summit stuff is best.
This unit has been in service for me for 7 years or so and before that in a
rack in a local studio... in other words, it's not in a storage unit or the
result of a bankruptcy auction or something. I'm just flipping it to get
something I need for an upcoming project.

Here's a link to Swee****er's website, which has a pretty good description,
and a picture. They sell it for just under $3000.

http://www.swee****er.com/store/search.php?s=summit+

I want $2k OBO for mine, shipped anywhere in the US except Hawaii. If you
want it in Hawaii we'll have to split the shipping.

I can be reached on the studio line at (541) 935-6138 should anyone wish
more details or to talk to me in person about it. Or email me at this
account. I could take a digital picture of it (in my studio rack) and send
it if needed, though that would be somewhat arduous so please don't ask for
that unless you are at least somewhat serious... I'd have to bring the
digital camera home from work, then email the photo from work.

I'd hate to have to do Ebay but that's where it's headed if one of you good
folks does not buy this thing from me g! Also going to post on Harmony
Central...

Thank you for your interest!

-jeff