A Audio and hi-fi forum. AudioBanter

Go Back   Home » AudioBanter forum » rec.audio » Marketplace
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

FS: BOZAK B-300 URBAN SPEAKERS



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 14th 05, 09:31 PM
Ken Drescher
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default FS: BOZAK B-300 URBAN SPEAKERS

For complete info and spread of images please click he

http://members.aol.com/KDresch/bozakb300.html
<P><a href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.html>audio.net</a>, Used
Audio Broker<P>Now entering our tenth year of operation.<P>100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.

Ads
  #2  
Old January 14th 05, 11:33 PM
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In article , "Ken Drescher"
> wrote:

> For complete info and spread


On 21/3/04 7:46, in article
,
"Ken Drescher" > wrote:

> audio.net had been offering used audio on this group for 10 years now. Check
> out our website.


Not a website but the sorry page of an AOL account. The REAL owners of
audio.net have filed a fraud complaint with AOL.

Here's the recent SPAMMED AD from Drescherdumpster.com. Look how long this
crap has been sitting in his garage, rotting away. Surely not selling!

Clearly, the group has voted DRESCHERDUMPSTER the biggest used-audio
charlatan on the internet! Congrats, Kennie!

RIPOFF ALERT!

2002-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE ADS 344 (PER MONTH)
MOST SCAMMERS

2004-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE ADS 37 (PER MONTH)
MOST LEGIT

OFFICIAL BLUEBOOK VALUATION SUCCESSFUL IN STOPPING SCAMMERS!

-----------------------------------------------------

On 19/6/03 4:38, in article
,
"Ken Drescher" > wrote:


> Admiral (same as RCA) 5-disc CD Player, NEW, $79


First advertisement, December 28, 1999!

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...esch%40aol.com
&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as
_maxd=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=1999122815342 6.01103.00001334%40ng-fh1.
aol.com&rnum=61


> Kenwood KX-31 Cassette Deck, $39


First Advertisement Jan 18, 2002

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...40aol.com&hl=e
n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_maxd
=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=20030118073227.046 17.00000086%40mb-cs.aol.co
m&rnum=14

> Sherwood DD-4030C Dual Auto Reverse Cassette Deck, $79


First advertismement, May 20, 2002

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...ch%40aol.com&h
l=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_m
axd=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=20020520090319. 23903.00000784%40mb-fl.aol
..com&rnum=21

> Sanyo RDW39 Dual Cassette Deck, $39


First advertisement, April 30, 2002.

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...aol.com&hl= e
n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_maxd
=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=20020430220543.268 90.00006875%40mb-cj.aol.co
m&rnum=12

> Fisher CR-118 Cassette Deck, $29


First advertisement, Nov 26, 1999!

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...%40aol.com&hl=
en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_max
d=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=19991126014508.12 108.00000464%40ng-fq1.aol.
com&rnum=71

> Fisher CD-4020 Cassette Deck, $29


First advertisment, October 27, 1998!

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...h%40aol.com&hl
=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_ma
xd=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=19981026231203.1 5895.00001865%40ng108.aol.
com&rnum=46




  #3  
Old January 15th 05, 12:10 AM
ansermetniac
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 08:33:31 +1000, OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION
> wrote:

>In article , "Ken Drescher"
> wrote:
>
>> For complete info and spread

>
>On 21/3/04 7:46, in article
,
>"Ken Drescher" > wrote:
>
>> audio.net had been offering used audio on this group for 10 years now. Check
>> out our website.

>
>Not a website but the sorry page of an AOL account. The REAL owners of
>audio.net have filed a fraud complaint with AOL.
>
>Here's the recent SPAMMED AD from Drescherdumpster.com. Look how long this
>crap has been sitting in his garage, rotting away. Surely not selling!


Chrain Brain McCartey

As I sit hear listening to my Bozak 401 Rhapsodys, it is quite clear
to me that you do not know a quality piece of audio equipment when you
see one. The Bozak 300s are too good for a pescutzva like you. And Mr.
Drescher's pictures show them to be in excellent condition. And based
upon the testimonials that make you so jealous, he knows how to pack
these vintage gems in a professional manner


Jeffrey "Abbedd" Powell
Design/Maunufacturing/Acoustical Engineer
>
>Clearly, the group has voted DRESCHERDUMPSTER the biggest used-audio
>charlatan on the internet! Congrats, Kennie!
>
>RIPOFF ALERT!
>
>2002-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE ADS 344 (PER MONTH)
> MOST SCAMMERS
>
>2004-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE ADS 37 (PER MONTH)
> MOST LEGIT
>
>OFFICIAL BLUEBOOK VALUATION SUCCESSFUL IN STOPPING SCAMMERS!
>
>-----------------------------------------------------
>
>On 19/6/03 4:38, in article
,
>"Ken Drescher" > wrote:
>
>
>> Admiral (same as RCA) 5-disc CD Player, NEW, $79

>
>First advertisement, December 28, 1999!
>
>
http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...esch%40aol.com
>&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as
>_maxd=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=199912281534 26.01103.00001334%40ng-fh1.
>aol.com&rnum=61
>
>
>> Kenwood KX-31 Cassette Deck, $39

>
>First Advertisement Jan 18, 2002
>
>http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...40aol.com&hl=e
>n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_maxd
>=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=20030118073227.04 617.00000086%40mb-cs.aol.co
>m&rnum=14
>
>> Sherwood DD-4030C Dual Auto Reverse Cassette Deck, $79

>
>First advertismement, May 20, 2002
>
>http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...ch%40aol.com&h
>l=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_m
>axd=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=20020520090319 .23903.00000784%40mb-fl.aol
>.com&rnum=21
>
>> Sanyo RDW39 Dual Cassette Deck, $39

>
>First advertisement, April 30, 2002.
>
>http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...aol.com&hl= e
>n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_maxd
>=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=20020430220543.26 890.00006875%40mb-cj.aol.co
>m&rnum=12
>
>> Fisher CR-118 Cassette Deck, $29

>
>First advertisement, Nov 26, 1999!
>
>http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...%40aol.com&hl=
>en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_max
>d=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=19991126014508.1 2108.00000464%40ng-fq1.aol.
>com&rnum=71
>
>> Fisher CD-4020 Cassette Deck, $29

>
>First advertisment, October 27, 1998!
>
>http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...h%40aol.com&hl
>=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_ma
>xd=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=19981026231203. 15895.00001865%40ng108.aol.
>com&rnum=46
>
>
>


________________

Go To Abbedd's Place For the MP3S of the Week

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/abbeddsplace.html

Boycott Inglotted CDS
http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/noinglottecds.htm



"Knowing what without knowing why is not knowing what"
"If Music is important,then anti-Musicality is even more important"
__________________________________________________ _
"I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made."
FDR
  #5  
Old January 23rd 05, 05:26 AM
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In article , "Ken Drescher"
> wrote:

> For complete info and spread


On 21/3/04 7:46, in article
,
"Ken Drescher" > wrote:

> audio.net had been offering used audio on this group for 10 years now. Check
> out our website.


Not a website but the sorry page of an AOL account. The REAL owners of
audio.net have filed a fraud complaint with AOL.

Here's the recent SPAMMED AD from Drescherdumpster.com. Look how long this
crap has been sitting in his garage, rotting away. Surely not selling!

Clearly, the group has voted DRESCHERDUMPSTER the biggest used-audio
charlatan on the internet! Congrats, Kennie!

RIPOFF ALERT!

2002-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE ADS 344 (PER MONTH)
MOST SCAMMERS

2004-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE ADS 37 (PER MONTH)
MOST LEGIT

OFFICIAL BLUEBOOK VALUATION SUCCESSFUL IN STOPPING SCAMMERS!

-----------------------------------------------------

On 19/6/03 4:38, in article
,
"Ken Drescher" > wrote:


> Admiral (same as RCA) 5-disc CD Player, NEW, $79


First advertisement, December 28, 1999!

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...esch%40aol.com
&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as
_maxd=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=1999122815342 6.01103.00001334%40ng-fh1.
aol.com&rnum=61


> Kenwood KX-31 Cassette Deck, $39


First Advertisement Jan 18, 2002

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...40aol.com&hl=e
n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_maxd
=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=20030118073227.046 17.00000086%40mb-cs.aol.co
m&rnum=14

> Sherwood DD-4030C Dual Auto Reverse Cassette Deck, $79


First advertismement, May 20, 2002

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...ch%40aol.com&h
l=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_m
axd=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=20020520090319. 23903.00000784%40mb-fl.aol
..com&rnum=21

> Sanyo RDW39 Dual Cassette Deck, $39


First advertisement, April 30, 2002.

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...aol.com&hl= e
n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_maxd
=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=20020430220543.268 90.00006875%40mb-cj.aol.co
m&rnum=12

> Fisher CR-118 Cassette Deck, $29


First advertisement, Nov 26, 1999!

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...%40aol.com&hl=
en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_max
d=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=19991126014508.12 108.00000464%40ng-fq1.aol.
com&rnum=71

> Fisher CD-4020 Cassette Deck, $29


First advertisment, October 27, 1998!

http://www.google.com.au/groups?q=+%...h%40aol.com&hl
=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny =1996&as_ma
xd=18&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2003&selm=19981026231203.1 5895.00001865%40ng108.aol.
com&rnum=46




 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: BOZAK URBAN B-300 VINTAGE SPEAKERS Ken Drescher Marketplace 7 December 13th 04 12:55 AM
Advice on speakers for Home Cinema rcvr... John A. Weeks III Pro Audio 0 October 4th 04 05:08 AM
Are there in-line amplifiers for speakers? CDJay Tech 1 August 25th 03 07:23 PM
Newbie question: system upgrade Ted Van Norman High End Audio 5 July 17th 03 02:14 AM
Remote speakers? L-pads? Totally confused! Hogarth General 3 July 3rd 03 02:06 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 AudioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.